IGNORED

Bush Family Emails Hacked - A few photos leaked

syd syside

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He seems like he'd be a cool neighbor that would throw kickass barbecues. I think in an alternate dimension he was just a building contrator or owned a car dealership and people thought he was a swell guy.

Guest dese manz hatin

It wasn't until I befriended Germans and visited myself that I understood the weight that anything Third Reich still holds so here's some Hilfe M8, love the paintings all you want

4gCJAyw.png

lol

Yeah, seems like a cool guy to have a beer with. I would totally vote for him.

He seems like he'd make a cool president of a homebrewing club. Just not America, lolz. But even then he might be upstaged by a truly evil, cunning homebrewer that looks like Oswald Cobblepot.

Guest RadarJammer

who was the sexiest president of all time? after seeing these suggestive paintings i'm inclined to say perhaps it was Bush but maybe if i saw some shower pictures of other presidents I would have a better perspective.

The sexiest president of all time got his brains blown out. First by Marilyn Monroe, then the U.S. government. Back and to the left! Back and to the left! Back and to the left! Back and to the left!

I think Bush was oblivious to what his administration was doing, he's probably an okay guy.

He certainly wasn't. I really wish he had never been president, but things like his White house Christmas videos starring his dog and now these paintings make him pretty likable as a person in my book. He's certainly more charming than his father.

Here's one of those Christmas videos, there are tons of them.

Guest Aserinsky

Am I the only one who finds these pictures and that video pretty unsettling? I mean, someone who's been in power for 8 years must have been exposed to some incredibly horrific stuff, had I been in that position for 8 years I'm not sure if I could make art that seems, well very innocent and insular. There's just this hint of being completely out of touch with reality about it, I dunno. Maybe it's just me, I just get these really bad vibes from them, almost as if these were made by a mass murderer completely devoid of empathy.

Oh wait, hold on... :emotawesomepm9:

Agreed.

For someone who was responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of people, his art seems super wussy.

well what do you think Obama would paint about? i mean he seems pretty undisturbed to me when i see him sing loves songs or when he hangs out with jay-z.

I mean maybe bush paints mundane stuff because he wants to forget about the crimes his government is committing (which he facilitated one way or the other)

Agreed.

For someone who was responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of people, his art seems super wussy.

well what do you think Obama would paint about? i mean he seems pretty undisturbed to me when i see him sing loves songs or when he hangs out with jay-z.

I mean maybe bush paints mundane stuff because he wants to forget about the crimes his government is committing (which he facilitated one way or the other)

Somehow the 'Democrat vs. Republican' dichotomy has snuck into the matter.

Guest Lucy Faringold

I mean, someone who's been in power for 8 years must have been exposed to some incredibly horrific stuff, had I been in that position for 8 years I'm not sure if I could make art that seems, well very innocent and insular.

tumblr_mcnp3acTOC1r7icgdo3_500.gif

But yeah, it could just be a coping mechanism to stop him from going totally insane, like how Blair turned super-religious.

Maybe the paintings are meant to reflect some of the guilt he feels from his time in office.

In the first painting he's staring at his feet in the bathtub, the feet that took him to all the places he went, he's cleaning them.

The person standing behind him in the shower, able to see his face, getting caught naked and expression exposed

and then a painting of the dog that represents the opposite side of the terror of guilt and comfort of home

just some personal interpretations, but george bush may not be that smart

Archived