IGNORED

Argument support thread

CharlesWatkins

So we've all gotten into arguments on the internet. In this thread, post arguments you are currently in (obviously not on this board) and others can join in and act as strangers and side with you, making it easier for you to win against the other person.

Most recent one I was in was a Religious debate thread in the Dayz forum. But that got closed down.

I got yalls back holmies, just link me.

Won't it looks suspicious if a bunch of brand new members suddenly start supporting said WATMMer?

edit: To disguise it somehow we could support the opponent but use really bad arguments and try to pretend to be idiots (lol pretend)

I used to have this dumb discussion with this dumb Christian girl on facebook. Too bad it's on facebook and not on some board like 4chan or something.

wait, this is only for internet arguments?

Kind of hard to teleport ourselves amidst a real argument.

Is there something you've been holding out on the world?

Guest VECTRON

yes i will help somone if there is a religion argument

i hate religion

especially missionaries. they r dicks

A guy on /x/, claiming to be an adept chaos mage, maintains that his sigil charging rituals are in line with the vertical path of Crowleyian magick, and there's no necessity for invocation or prayer. Anyone would recognize that selfish rituals have nothing to do with attaining knowledge and conversation with one's holy guardian angel. Furthermore, his sigils are ugly. Care to help me out?

i think 4chan ranks higher than reddit on the value scale (in terms of cummunity but guys check out imgur's communitiy god damn) but thats only when ive been reading reddit if i see some 4chan stuff im like oh yeah i remember why these guys used to be the lowest fuck em all

Archived