IGNORED

WIP and lil taste of upcoming material

Salvatorin

https://soundcloud.com/happycream/pathata-wip

I have an album of stuff like this on the burner. Just banged this out last night. Jeez that sounds douchey, sorry guise. The vocals are with a laptop mic but I just bought a fancy new awesome microphone so I will be re-doing it. I mostly want to share with my watmm brethren that the long awaited long-player from me is in the worx. The vibe is gonna be mental. shit.

Please, some constructive criticism on this lil tidbit would be hmuch happreciated. Making bass heavy music is tricky business! I realized that most of this track only makes sense if you can properly hear the sub bass. Wikkid, innit?

thanks for listening,

Garon Blodgett

aka

Tuxekan

aka

Happycream-Mcthousand

aka

Pet'ctlyptem Xon Yihaaq'ti WchwaaXaan

aka

Gunter Glutt

aka

Salvatorin

I'm actually loving the voice...maybe a shitty mic works for you? lol. I like the tension of the repeated notes, though I feel like they are too exact, I like a little sloppy. The bass, wikkid indeed. I'd like to see where this goes.

Guest Frankie5fingers

no offense but this doesnt really sound like anything yet, more like a bunch of ideas thrown together. but i do like the sounds you used. especially those vocals. if it were me i would take the vocals, put a shit load of verb on em and then turn them into an ominous pad.

• 5 months later...

can i hear this plees? is it gone forever? plees, i want to hear this again

in about a month or two I'm going to finally unload this beast I've been working on for a good year and a half, that track included.

I'm very encouraged by your interest! :emb:

can i hear this plees? is it gone forever? plees, i want to hear this again

in about a month or two I'm going to finally unload this beast I've been working on for a good year and a half, that track included.

I'm very encouraged by your interest! :emb:

well.. by no means do i want to rush u.. whenever it's ready friend. i can be patient. all good things take time / come to those who wait, and so on.. and so forth..

Archived