IGNORED

What have you been smacked in the face by?

encey

Occassionally in the tight confines of machinery i'm working on, i'll get a phone call from a customer and reach into my pocket, whilst moving my body a touch, and scratch YEEow. .. fukin' ..

stupid german crap design with no disciplined aesthetic. Their culture is overrated as much as i watch euromaxx.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went face first into a canoe when I was twelve and lost one of my front teeth and split my gums. I was on a school trip / activity holiday thing and the teachers were shitting bricks. Was lols.

Had to have a root canal a couple of years ago when my cap fell out after eating some chicken.

my own spunk

that just put a big grin over my face,

Careful, it might slide into your mouth, and then how will you feel.

queasy and slightly jittery I'd imagine

Guest uptown devil

the first time i met my ex girlfriend's family we went to a hockey game together. while eating some food during the first intermission i was telling them about how much i despise pickles, and in the midst of my short-winded antipickle diatribe her little brother reached out and slapped me in the face with one. it was one of those long, dark green ones that look like an iguana's dick. neon green pickle slime droplets were dripping from my face on to my shirt. all four of them just sat there silently scanning me for a reaction. i forced out a fake chuckle masked with hatred and dried my face. looking back on it, i wish i had suplexed that little fuck right onto the table we were all eating on. it would have saved me a lot of trouble in the long run.

new dude at work from cote d'ivoire came at me with cling-film.. which smacked me in the face and then he began wrapping it around my face.. i kept pulling it up so i just ended up with a cling-film turban

fuck that

the first time i met my ex girlfriend's family we went to a hockey game together. while eating some food during the first intermission i was telling them about how much i despise pickles, and in the midst of my short-winded antipickle diatribe her little brother reached out and slapped me in the face with one. it was one of those long, dark green ones that look like an iguana's dick. neon green pickle slime droplets were dripping from my face on to my shirt. all four of them just sat there silently scanning me for a reaction. i forced out a fake chuckle masked with hatred and dried my face. looking back on it, i wish i had suplexed that little fuck right onto the table we were all eating on. it would have saved me a lot of trouble in the long run.

i'm sure you'e a nice guy, but you deserved that

new dude at work from cote d'ivoire came at me with cling-film.. which smacked me in the face and then he began wrapping it around my face.. i kept pulling it up so i just ended up with a cling-film turban

i'm sure you'e a nice guy, but you deserved that

also lol.

Guest Adjective

I played handegg a lot as a kid/teen and we'd have this older guy that played college level be our all-time quarterback. So he could throw it wherever, way too hard, on demand. I was a little faster than the other kids, so when we'd get behind in points he'd tell me to just run to the endzone and look over my shoulder. So I'd run as fast as I could without looking back and then turn just before the goal line and be immediately hit in the face with the handegg. It would bounce right into my hands and I'd have beautiful child blood running down my face.

Archived