IGNORED

What have you been smacked in the face by?

encey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest No Pomo

Soft Ball (cracked a tooth)
Frying Pan
Fists/Open Hands
Porcelain Plate

Those are the most memorable off the top of my head.
Most of that was from Yegg lol

I have punched myself with the back of my fist twice at work. We empty these big cardboard boxes filled with trash in a dumpster. You have to put one hand at the top and one at the bottom to lift them up to the opening. Well sometimes the cardboard breaks at the top when your hand is at nose level.

Ever been hit by a frisbee?

One time in third grade, a girl (same as in my OP) asked if I wanted a kiss. I said yes -- so she kissed her hand and slapped me in the face. I was stunned, but then thought it was pretty clever. ... Bitch!

So far we have lots of solids. Has anyone been hit in the face by any interesting liquids? (Don't even get me started on gases ...)

Guest jasondonervan

Most notable for me was a fairly weighty plastic boomerang when I was about 9 years old. Down the park with a mate who lightly threw it towards me as if it was a shuriken, I didn't react in time for whatever reason and took a sharp end straight to the top of my forehead. Initially flailed around in a jokey fake pain way (it didn't hurt that much)... and that's when the blood started pissing down my face like a fountain. Just remember biking it back home like a maniac, face covered in blood... must have been quite a sight for anyone who saw me! Required stitches, and I was still picking crusted blood off my bike frame for months after the event. Still got the (now faint) scar to show for it.

My 7th grade b-ball coach lobbed a basketball into my face because I was chatting while he was trying to convey some stupid bs play he wanted us to do...whatta prick, I hate sports.

basketball, hands, fists, rings, chunks of wood, copper pipe, window blinds, boxing gloves, rope, toy ice cream cone, water balloons, bottle rocket, "serious" snowballs (ice in the middle), car, you know

I had a car engine on a crate fall when I was trying to get it into a van on my own, and it whacked my in the face on the way to the floor. Lesson learnt.

Archived