IGNORED

Fuck the Facebook thread: this one is for all the good things that Facebook allows :)

johnnix

It's kind of a f'ed up thing to do, to be quite honest (no offence...). I mean on her end... And how do you know she did that while having sex??

she told me today. she got up to fetch something and whilst passing the PC or her mobile or whatever she updated it.

@johnoise: my fault.

no problem, this is WATMM we can off-topic all we want as long as there is no tits nor asses lol

anyway it seems king of weird/awkward of her to do/say that, just saying...

OT: post-1674-0-05960700-1367202647_thumb.jpg

it's in french but should be straightforward to understand

It does say FUCK the Facebook thread ...

edit:

FUCK: The Facebook-Thread.

I just saw the title in my news-feed and for a second I thought it was spam because "Fuck the face..."

I totally did there ... but Belgian is actually even more precisely describing what I meant. It reminded me of Tintin.

You're on the right track!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=553414651349553&set=a.469147136442972.112687.466611573363195&type=1&theater

this one goes to all my brittish fellow...

post-1674-0-41566000-1367204566_thumb.jpg

Ha you a pissed off dude lately Limpy.

I lol'd hard at the status change. Really? . . . Really? Were they talking about having a relationship during sex? "Be my facebook girlfriend . . be my facebook girlfriend . . yeahhhhhh"

My Ex-GF had her first date with a guy she met on okcupid yesterday and changed her relationship status on FB to "in a relationship" while they were having sex.

BWAHAHAHA! Lucky escape if you ask me. Who does that?

I quite often update my status mid-coitus , "just penetrated, smells a tiny bit like a freshly opened can of tuna but otherwise satisfactory, will report back later with a more detailed account of muscle control and silkiness using an accurate similtaneous equationall method. Also wails like sea lion grieving the sudden slaughter of its entire immediate family, although this is debatably a plus point.

I'm from fucking Belgium, Die Antwoord are coming from one of the last bit of the Dutch colonies, so i feel it is my duty as a neighbour (country) to spread the word about them (plus it's not everyday that i can watch them live lol)

I've been a DA fan for three years, but I can certainly understand where you're coming from. I would love to see them live, but I live too far north on the globe : /

I hear you, they're from SOUTH africa and you (we) are from NORTH everywhere else lol

I consider myself lucky because because belgium/netherland (BeNeLux basically) is like the holy land of music wether electronic or rock/jazzz

:duckhunt:

I quite often update my status mid-coitus , "just penetrated, smells a tiny bit like a freshly opened can of tuna but otherwise satisfactory, will report back later with a more detailed account of muscle control and silkiness using an accurate similtaneous equationall method. Also wails like sea lion grieving the sudden slaughter of its entire immediate family, although this is debatably a plus point.

On the next "Perks in Dating Helen Keller"!

Archived