IGNORED

Artist's signature help

gaarg

so jules, if you would like to be the sexiest bastard ever and maybe spend 5 minutes turning discrete into some kind of circular logo, much like the one for gaarg up there, i could owe you all the kisses in the world.

the word 'discrete' into a circular logo?

not even the word, just anything. dscrt , a d. honestly anything you want will be good enough for me. if the first night goes well i could offer payment to work out something better next month in fact.

It's this. My surname is a slovenian word for a type of tree. I like it that my signature kinda looks like a tree.

podpis.jpg

perfect!

not even the word, just anything. dscrt , a d. honestly anything you want will be good enough for me. if the first night goes well i could offer payment to work out something better next month in fact.

do you spell it discrete? is it for music?

yeah its for a night im starting up with a hippyish vibe, no line-ups, minimal advertisment, no bullshit basically, just techno on an extremely high quality soundsystem.

its going on this image as a poster, the logo isnt even an essential, the word DISCRETE will be in bold text as the top. its really not a big issue, and i dont expect people to just make me stuff for free, but if you have 10minutes to kill you know.

13079101526116450002941.jpg

You can use this thread to discuss similar things, I don't mind, plus I'm a bit interested in how it goes.

Oh yeah, so I should consider having my signature for my signature then?

Was it really that obvious?

Ok...

But I got a few days still to complicate so why not?

Thanks for the advice i.e. likes for the my already signature.

gaarg - I hope you find the thing you're looking for. I agree with jules that it absolutely should be something personal, but that doesn't mean you can't get someone to facilitate it for you :)

jules - always delivering, I'm always impressed with your graphical output. the simplicity, effort with effortlessness (does that even make sense), and just downright class of that gr logo encapsulated in a solid circle...excellent!

i went with this for the sake of needing to get it to the printers before 7,

discretepostery.jpg

apparently adding text to flyers in a spacially aware and nicely fonted manner is not something you can learn in an hour, still. looks ok.

blatant and quick spam here, if anyone would care to give me a quick like on my page, it would be much appreciated.

www.facebook.com/discreteglasgow

it looks fine mess. The text does it's job and adds to the image underneath by taking focus away from it. (heh i mean that in a good way, like by itself it wasn't all that, but with the text it adds intrigue or something, forces you to look underneath but partially obscures ... bleh ,. I don't know, had a difficult day at work, and muh brain's a tad fried.)

Archived