IGNORED

Various Artists - EDM B2

the JIDOMATIX channel has removed all of it's videos

I'm honestly hoping this is a good sign. Perhaps we'll see some of those released.

If not, I hope all is well.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

the heidi kann brauchen is the very best!! ! better than ! all the rest. one of many of the finest intro or opening and that melody wow how does one come up with something like that! makes the earbrain dance in such a way that's simply not easy to find.

if output like something like this was one per/every5yr cycle i'd be well then on my way to stop nneeding to look for otherm usic altogether

• 3 months later...
Guest bigs

i know jodey was busy w/ some personal business for a long while, but it seems as though he's back in the game these days. had two stunning releases as black narcissus and i think he's got a load of stuff forthcoming. very much looking forward to hearing it!

i know jodey was busy w/ some personal business for a long while, but it seems as though he's back in the game these days. had two stunning releases as black narcissus and i think he's got a load of stuff forthcoming. very much looking forward to hearing it!

Curious why you think that?

is this in this thread already?

https://ner-plusten.bandcamp.com/album/grace

There's another thread for that - http://forum.watmm.com/topic/83696-10-grace/

I think I saw Jodey mentioning Heidi will be coming with a new release soon, but perhaps that was just a joke. I really hope these EDM albums will get a sequel, I'm still playing these two like crazy over here.

Archived