IGNORED

Various Artists - EDM B2

Steel Erector logo. Picture of just Jodey on the inner sleeve of B2. Heidi Lord is a real person, and that's all I'm going to say.

But whatever, ace releases.

Who is "Heidi Lord"?

You? lol

Honest question btw, not being sarcastic or fact

oh dear....again...

just read through the EDM A2 thread or check jk's facebook and you will know.

I think it would have been easier for both of us if you had just typed who it was instead of typing what you did.

I'll quote myself.

INDUS SILVER CLUB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_BzNdeisM8

INDO SILVER CLUB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpq7kJgjyGk

also, i did some research on the edm a2 aliases:

01 Submerged Pulsar - Alain Kepler

no idea about that

02 Dyna 4 - Black Narcissus

no idea about that

03 Men Part 2 - Rob Kidley

digital label "swishcotheque", which released stuff by chris moss acid and polysick, lists him as an artist, no releases by him, though. http://www.swishco.co.uk/rob-kidley

the profile pic of rob kidley shows us crocodile dundee.

04 Data Sync - Rob Kidley

same as 03

05 Coronet - J. K.

obviously J.K.= Jodey Kendrick, also he used this alias on the CAT197EP

06 Origo-Tech - Jidomatix

obviously Jodey Kendrick, as we alle now his youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/JIDOMATIX

07 PH Lop - Jidomatix

same as 06

08 3aremaster - Steel Erector

obviously Jodey Kendrick as he used "Steel Erector" as an album title

09 I’m Unemployed - Co Mendez

no idea about this one

10 Fre Que Ncy - Numerology Songs

also no idea

11 Beyond 0 - Heidi Lord

Heidi is the name of jodey's wife, also there's a track called "Heidi Funk" on Steel Erector, so probably this track is also by JK.

12 covu - +10

+10 is an alias used multiple times by JK.

13 Ukraine - Trevor Dags

trevor dags was a fictional character impersonated by paul hogan in his paul hogan show.

most of you will know paul hogan in his most famous role, which is crocodile dundee.

here's the trevor dags sketch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LAQV6vuqPU

so as we can see, the conclusion has to be trevor dags == rob kidley.

while researching, i noticed that the track "my mate aelfric" on steel erector probably is a shout out for

Aelfric Michael Avery, the guy who hosted Napalm Enema Records, the label where JK released his first EP under the alias "+10 acid crew". Aelfric was also on this EP under the alias "acid elf".

also Heidi Lord == English Electric

also,

Oh man gonna order this tomorrow morning :)!

Heidi are the Alain Kepler tracks yours also?

No

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noobs took over the thread, I've never said this on the forum ever before guys but .. read the rules. Rubin shouldn't have started the rumor in the first place, and he's been on here long enough to know better :whistling:

noobs took over the thread, I've never said this on the forum ever before guys but .. read the rules. Rubin shouldn't have started the rumor in the first place, and he's been on here long enough to know better :whistling:

what rumour did he start?

I'm saying some of the songs are afx or at least he has his hands on the production solely based off my first listen of the album. I didn't know anyone started a rumour.

no problem.

also sorry for being a dick in the first place.

no sweat you weren't being a dick lol

Also:

photo-11039.jpg?_r=1373492545

i don't see where i assume at any point that any of these tracks are by rdj.

shortly said, it's like this:

40% is by jodey kendrick

30% is by his wifes

30% is by some other guys that are obviously not rdj.

I honestly don't think you can rule anyone out. It isn't as if they couldn't be making tracks that sound similar on purpose.

Guest skibby

On a slightly unrelated note however i've seen people claiming this to be RDJ in the last day or two... I don't know about that but could well be EDMC2 material maybe? Very recent upload ... like the video too

[youtubehd]JwmUV58W1Vc[/youtubehd]

this is becoming the equivalent of graffiti in the form of electronic music.

Guest tonfarben

To the list of the names of the tracks of EDM A2 you can add Black Narcissus as solved also. It´s guess who... Jodey Kendrik. He recently had a release under that alias in a limited edition ep. Forgot the name of the record label and EP title though.

And just listen closely to that new video fromGargattarax Llany. This is really different stylewise from what we´ve heard on EDM A2 and B2 or Steel Erector or +10. So I assume, that has nothing to do with Jodey Kendrik. To me it sounds like it´s Aaron Funk. Maybe we can expect a new last step EP or something? Would be great!. Totally his style at least. Anyway, it´s great, I like the track, grooooovy.

And listen to the bangface 2012 clips on youtube, those of Jodey Kendrik. Loadsa stuff from the EBM A2 and B2 releases. So I assume, this is jodey kendrik all the way and no afx. :-P

And I don´t know if there is a producer named heidi lord or if it´s just jodey´s wife. Grant has a friend on Facebook called Heidi Lord. Anyway, together with APMU3 and EOD1 and 2 the EDM A2 and B2 releases are the best in this year so far. Boc can go home. :biggrin::music:

Co Mendez is jodey I'm 99 per cent sure. I posted a link to a blog in the ECM a2 thread called something like do you know compo Mendez and there is a pic of jodey half way down

Guest HappyHouse

To the list of the names of the tracks of EDM A2 you can add Black Narcissus as solved also. It´s guess who... Jodey Kendrik. He recently had a release under that alias in a limited edition ep. Forgot the name of the record label and EP title though.

And just listen closely to that new video fromGargattarax Llany. This is really different stylewise from what we´ve heard on EDM A2 and B2 or Steel Erector or +10. So I assume, that has nothing to do with Jodey Kendrik. To me it sounds like it´s Aaron Funk. Maybe we can expect a new last step EP or something? Would be great!. Totally his style at least. Anyway, it´s great, I like the track, grooooovy.

And listen to the bangface 2012 clips on youtube, those of Jodey Kendrik. Loadsa stuff from the EBM A2 and B2 releases. So I assume, this is jodey kendrik all the way and no afx. :-P

And I don´t know if there is a producer named heidi lord or if it´s just jodey´s wife. Grant has a friend on Facebook called Heidi Lord. Anyway, together with APMU3 and EOD1 and 2 the EDM A2 and B2 releases are the best in this year so far. Boc can go home. :biggrin::music:

Is Black Narcissus definitely Jodey Kendrick then? I really liked the sound of that EP (https://soundcloud.com/signalsmmx/sig-mmxiii-x-black-narcissus-x) but thought it had a pretty different flavour to other JK material i've heard.

That Fluskings tracks is certainly intriguing though, I agree that it would probably sound quite out of place on either of the EDM CDs so far so maybe I was a little brash to suggest it might be part of the same series. Definitely has a bit of a Rephlexian certain something about it - to my ears anyway .. Will have to wait and see if anything else surfaces I suppose.

Yeah I remember JK dropping some of those tracks at bangface - that set was undounbtedly one of the highlights of my weekend. Very glad they came out.

Guest Spunk Monkey

On a slightly unrelated note however i've seen people claiming this to be RDJ in the last day or two... I don't know about that but could well be EDMC2 material maybe? Very recent upload ... like the video too

Not by JK

just ordered and in the post and i wanted to give it a listen.

found this on the download list

1, a jam 7

2, (caps)

3, signal from inside

4, till the rains break

5, clodagh part ii

6, clodagh intro

7, dark churn

8, sister ruth 2

9, sister ruth

10, compo madnes

11, heidi kann brauchen

12, lo pan

13, billy

14, man hunt 1

15 gm

16 google

any one now much about it?

been lazy to chime in since i got it, but this is one of the best records of the year. amazingly strong from start to finish. stian is on his game and is only getting better.

highlights include (all, really):

the fishmen arrive

the people of the basins

the fishmen depart

cannibal acid 3

questionmark 7

branch

god damn

this is becoming the equivalent of graffiti in the form of electronic music.

lol the track just keeps going and going. Not being rude, just saying that it seemed to keep going on for ages, whilst i was looking up new member pages and other stuff.

Archived