IGNORED

Various Artists - EDM B2

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phew!!

So I finally listened to this today (three times). Errrrrr its rather fucking brilliant. Okay I don't make music myself, so perhaps my knowledge or wisdom is slightly blunted or dimmed than those of you who tinker about with music machines. Either way a lot of this sounds very, very good. If this was an odds and sods collection of Him cleaning out His broom cupboard I wouldn't be dissapointed at all.

Guest skibby

JK =/= Tuss

that is not my theory, but i think there's something either to agree or disagree with about that statement.

Guest cult fiction

Jodey Kendrick = anagram for Nerdy Dick Joke = The Tuss

My name is an anagram for "Raw Troll Yo", if I was signed to rephlex I wonder if people would think I was a foil for rdj

WHAT I'M SAYING IS, leave poor Jodey alone, even if he isn't real he's still a very nice person over the internet

My name is an anagram for "Raw Troll Yo", if I was signed to rephlex I wonder if people would think I was a foil for rdj

WHAT I'M SAYING IS, leave poor Jodey alone, even if he isn't real he's still a very nice person over the internet

NAME: Jodey George Kendrick BIRTH: date - city, Durham, Northumberland, Westmorland, Yorkshire

His name is at least legitimate.

Guest Spunk Monkey

NAME: Jodey George Kendrick BIRTH: date - city, Durham, Northumberland, Westmorland, Yorkshire

His name is at least legitimate.

Born in the city of York, moved to the south east when he was six, bullied at school for his northern accent, Given the nickname Jid the skid the oxfam kid.

The G in J.G.K actually stands for Gangsta........like his father.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived