IGNORED

OMFG Twoism, if you though this place was bad...

Alzado

lol, I need to see if I can dig up some of my old posts from ol' t.d.n. So fucking cringe.

Actually I'm not going to do that at all ever.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, I need to see if I can dig up some of my old posts from ol' t.d.n. So fucking cringe.

Actually I'm not going to do that at all ever.

First time reading that forum and the first post I read:

Stoners READ

I was really flippin high and i was listening to this song with headphones on..i think the song can be about being high...

here ya go: intro sound sounds like a it could be a bong...roll with this idea

really fucken high off some good shit, "im sweating and breathing, staring and thinking, sinking deeper...and its almost like im swimming.."...sounds like hes high

"seems like ive been here before seems so familiar.." third eye type shit, being high opens up a whole new perspective, and could induce deja vou

"feels like im sinking into a dream within a dream" ever been so high u felt like you were dreaming?

"hunter and the fisher man" i dunno how to explain this..just being dualistic i guess...being anything when ur stoned

much of this is blabber, but i suggest this...

GET STONED...LISTEN TO SWEAT..AND TELL ME THAT IF YOU PUT THE SONG INTO THE CONTEXT OF MARIJUANA YOU DONT COME UP WITH THE SAME CONCLUSION I DID...

try it...

if your not open to this or think its a bad idea just stfu

LOL at this entire thread. I think I'm going to sign up to Twoism, the place looks like amazing fun

I personally didn't find the Twoism thread to be cringeworthy at all. Have you even read the thread? Most of them are basically making a point of how giving them a present is unnecesary and too fanboy-ish, without being complete cunts in the process, and the ones who actually support the idea are proposing presents that are quite reasonable, nothing too ridiculous. Lighten up, watmm, this thread is way worse than Twoism's

Archived