IGNORED

OMFG Twoism, if you though this place was bad...

Alzado

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

I would be okay with BoC canceling Tomorrow's Harvest just to see that place burn.

waco_fire_wide-9203577b23bd582c55a3ac54d

"Come out... and live with a religious community... in a beautiful place out in the country"

Hahaha, that is quite scary. They really do live, eat, sleep and breath BoC so they must be running on sheer adrenelin at the moment with all thats being going on.

Scariest post i read there was about two years ago when they were all in a lull about BoC's inactivity and one of them was listening to Beach At Redpoint and saw Marcus' reflection staring back at them in the computer monitor or something. It ended up being a 200 page thread.

hey boc i will have your idm babies

this is pretty silly though, really. i'm sure they already appreciate having money thrown at them.

Thank you BoC, for taking 8 years to make a new album, for making me cry every night that I didn't have the album because you were too busy being outside in the wilderness, taking photos with pre-beta Instagram apps. Thank you for finally gracing us with an album, one that I haven't even heard yet, but I'm so thankful for. Please accept my first born as a sacrifice to your almighty grace, and with the hope that you will, once again, usher in another treat in the form of ear orgasm in not too short a timescale.

signed,

twoism

thank you watmm, for providing me with the base materials to truly demonstrate how tired and cynical i am. everyone knows that tired and cynical are cruise control for cool, right? i am so world-weary that even demonstrating my ennui to people on the internet isn't enough; i need to provide a guidebook to accompany it. it'd be an awful shame if people actually got excited about this release, i'd much rather discuss file formats. in summation, i suck goat penis and discuss things like bitrate because i am intensely boring.

there is a huuuuuuge difference between getting excited and what they are doing.

I'm really excited about this but you dont see me planning a thank you gift to give to "the brothers"

This is silly and cringey, only 14 year old kids do this kind of stuff.

Thank you BoC, for taking 8 years to make a new album, for making me cry every night that I didn't have the album because you were too busy being outside in the wilderness, taking photos with pre-beta Instagram apps. Thank you for finally gracing us with an album, one that I haven't even heard yet, but I'm so thankful for. Please accept my first born as a sacrifice to your almighty grace, and with the hope that you will, once again, usher in another treat in the form of ear orgasm in not too short a timescale.

signed,

twoism

thank you watmm, for providing me with the base materials to truly demonstrate how tired and cynical i am. everyone knows that tired and cynical are cruise control for cool, right? i am so world-weary that even demonstrating my ennui to people on the internet isn't enough; i need to provide a guidebook to accompany it. it'd be an awful shame if people actually got excited about this release, i'd much rather discuss file formats. in summation, i suck goat penis and discuss things like bitrate because i am intensely boring.

haha you condone it?

lol

also, why not pick on everyone else who finds this outpouring of excitement to be a massive facepalm?

oh that's right, because you've got it in for me, for some reason.

enjoy.

that's exactly it. it's not because you're a dreary cunt. i mean troon is a prick. archrival is a prick. i don't even know what "the bro" is, but i'm pretty sure i don't want to be whatever he is. andrew, stop being a dreary cunt and i will stop calling you out on that fact,

loads of people excited! i'm not picking on them!

signed,

twoism

haha you condone it?

lol

also, why not pick on everyone else who finds this outpouring of excitement to be a massive facepalm?

oh that's right, because you've got it in for me, for some reason.

enjoy.

that's exactly it. it's not because you're a dreary cunt. i mean troon is a prick. archrival is a prick. i don't even know what "the bro" is, but i'm pretty sure i don't want to be whatever he is. andrew, stop being a dreary cunt and i will stop calling you out on that fact,

kaini, I will not stop because then what scapegoat would you have on here to pick on, and look cool in front of everyone else for?

#LTMbrigade

this is the boc subforum, if you stopped i'd still have at least twenty people to mock.

i just want the album to leak same as yall.

hello boc

we have found you

we told you we will find you

and we would like to say

weirdo-man-phone-22894667.jpg

Thank you, BOC

for everything you have done

you are our everything

the alpha and omega

the brothers

our brothers

for ever and ever

you have brought this upon yourselves you fucking sluts

we love you

-twoism

This is the song i imagine Twosim will sing when presenting "the gift" to " the brothers"

Smae kind of setting but just a bunch of them, like a church chorus.

you can't lump all twoismers into one catagory. just like you also can't lump all watmmers into one catagory. Am I the only one who enjoys both forums?

But ya, that thread is a bit strange. They have good intentions and it's not hurting anyone, so what's all the fuss about? Some people are just really passionate about things.

hello boc

we have found you

we told you we will find you

and we would like to say

Posted Image

Thank you, BOC

for everything you have done

you are our everything

the alpha and omega

the brothers

our brothers

for ever and ever

you have brought this upon yourselves you fucking sluts

we love you

-twoism

flol

I'll delete posts if you carry on though kaini, this shit has to stop.

Also, i thought the sending them socks idea was funny that someone there mentioned. Which illustrates that they aren't all over the edge in this time of great expectation for those kids.

I would be okay with BoC canceling Tomorrow's Harvest just to see that place burn.

lol

Oh god, they are going to send them a tent they can go camping in made out of their own skin aren't they?

lol

If i send Twoism a bag of my excrement and say its from "the brothers" do you think they'll bathe in it?

lol

Album might not be as filled with honey-coated warmth as some twoism fans might have hoped for. I'll be interested to see some of their reactions after hearing and digesting the whole thing.

JOOOOOO-KUKE!

BOCCY BOY,

OH BOCCY BOY,

HOW I KISS YOU ON YOUR FACE,

HOW I TAKE ON YOUR FACE

HOW I BEEN WITHOUT YOU FAAAAAACE

(:( ?)

BOCCY BOY, OH BOCCY BOYS

HOW I BEEN WITHOUT YOUR FACE

How Ive been without your faaaaaaace

Boccy boy,

how I been without your face, how ive been without your faaaaaaaace