IGNORED

Writing a novel about WATMM

CharlesWatkins

Chapter Sixtyten

Myself and another producer received old tunes one and 2 as christmas presents from Mike and Marcus, and we made copies of each one, so we had a cassette of both each. The images that were seen on the now slightly legendary $900 Ebay auction were of my 1 original and a copy, with my handwriting in blue paint pen. The stories vary from the wildy inaccurate to the half true, how the tapes wound up on EBAY. Here`s what happened. While living in the USA, I used to visit my then girlfriend,a known ex moderator of the WATMM forum, Joanna Balsamo, AKA octavekitten in south florida, and after breaking up with her, she agreed to send back my belongings I had left at her house including the 2 OLD TUNES cassettes. I never recieved the package. I was told it was lost in the mail with no tracking or return address. Having no way of the tapes ever being returned to sender with no tracking info etc, they strangely then found their way into the hands of her next live -in boyfriend, who, after being told she was leaving town without him, tried to auction them off on Ebay to get rid of `parts of a past life` or some other post break up catharsis. Ms. Balsamo never re-appeared on WATMM forum to attempt to clear her name, and proceeded to reinvent herself a scenester in an unrelated music genre in another city. this procedure of bailing and reinvention is a repeating pattern with Ms. B as drama is a forte of hers according to numerous victims. I was told the tapes that had been seen on ebay were copies of the originals and were not my property, but the large photographs that the auctioneer had posted in loving detail showing handwriting on the copied cassette, in blue paint pen proved this to be untrue. The intervening party that got them off ebay was myself, and possibly BOC, I intervened simply out of respect for BOC having an item given in trust to someone ending up being ausctioned for an extortionate amount of money. The guy in question to my knowledge, still has them.. I called him at work once, he said hed send them back, but never did. Hopefully that will finally clear up the story.

There should be a bit where she totally blows some truck driver from halifax, cause he looks like the dudes avatar, and them she realises that the avatar on watmm isn't actually his real face... Then he releases an album full of pain on his bandcamp.

Guest Adam

It should be a tale about a young handsome european dude who rebels against Joyrex for not being able to discus penises and while fighting flame wars he falls in love with a young boc fangirl from japan. He goes to japan to meet her and when he opens up watmm there he finds out that he was banned and can't read the pms from her so he doesnt have her adress and is lost and also banned so he kills himself but in the meantime the japanese boc fangirl talks without joyrex about him and joyrex unbans him but it's too late cus he's ded but the fangirl doesnt know it and she tries to forget him but cant and one day she finds a corpse of his and kills herself and posts a picture of it on watmm and gets banned as well. and charles watkins dies. the end.

It should be a tale about a young handsome european dude who rebels against Joyrex for not being able to discus penises and while fighting flame wars he falls in love with a young boc fangirl from japan. He goes to japan to meet her and when he opens up watmm there he finds out that he was banned and can't read the pms from her so he doesnt have her adress and is lost and also banned so he kills himself but in the meantime the japanese boc fangirl talks without joyrex about him and joyrex unbans him but it's too late cus he's ded but the fangirl doesnt know it and she tries to forget him but cant and one day she finds a corpse of his and kills herself and posts a picture of it on watmm and gets banned as well. and charles watkins dies. the end.

we got a shakespeare on our hands here

lol'd @ "one day she finds a corpse of his". like what, just casually laying around? "a corpse"? how many corpses has the dude got? these are pertinent questions, my friend.

295981260-27132424.jpg

I think if the story is really inspired by watmm, there should be an illuminati-esque sect that has their own secret LTM subforum where they talk about Cylob and can still look at "deleted" threads about tits and ass.

*edit*

©2013 J3FF3R00 All rights reserved.

Guest Adam

we got a shakespeare on our hands here

lol'd @ "one day she finds a corpse of his". like what, just casually laying around? "a corpse"? how many corpses has the dude got? these are pertinent questions, my friend.

yea, she just goes and finds it. this is a difficult story man. maybe you are just not intelligent enough

Archived