IGNORED

Petition to BoC and Warp

Alzado

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This does seem a little odd to me. They obviously know that fans would like to hear this stuff, but they haven't released it. Why on earth would you think that an online petition would do anything but put a bad taste in their mouths?

Edit:

Maybe you should lube them up first with a gift? Maybe you could contact Warp to see if you send them a box of chocolates.

This does seem a little odd to me. They obviously know that fans would like to hear this stuff, but they haven't released it. Why on earth would you think that an online petition would do anything but put a bad taste in their mouths?

Edit:

Maybe you should lube them up first with a gift? Maybe you could contact Warp to see if you send them a box of chocolates.

I heard there are some likeminded people over at twoism. You should send them a box of chocolates as well.

If you want to lube boc, you buy their albums and go to (non existing) gigs.

Of course the real reason the boards don't do gigs, is that they hate those bronies throwing their panties on stage every time they perform.

Edit:

I heard there are some likeminded people over at twoism. You should send them a box of chocolates as well.

If you want to lube boc, you buy their albums and go to (non existing) gigs.

Of course the real reason the boards don't do gigs, is that they hate those bronies throwing their panties on stage every time they perform.

Just to be clear, I was poking fun at the irony of the op creating a thread criticizing the Twoism gift idea and then creating this ill conceived petition. Both threads are a bit lol, this one is just more aggressive.

Looks like the Facebook thing got deleted.

I'm not kissing up to them. And I don't think they owe me anything.

I'm just saying let's ask them a direct question the only way we can. The question is simply: we want these tracks, you could easily do it, we promise to buy them all out, would you consider doing?

There's no better time to do it.

Just to be clear, I was poking fun at the irony of the op creating a thread criticizing the Twoism gift idea and then creating this ill conceived petition. Both threads are a bit lol, this one is just more aggressive.

Of course your right. But there's one thing you're missing. The gift idea is bad because it was so embarrassingly gay.

This is admittedly also pretty gay. But it makes so much sense economically. If they did a download only release, it would be windfall for them. I want them to make money selling their music. Everybody wins.

Guest RadarJammer

they've got a whole corn silo full of tracks you'll never hear cuz its their music. their music isn't a public park. you make a petition to save the trees, not to go rummage through someones personal stuff

they've got a whole corn silo full of tracks you'll never hear cuz its their music. their music isn't a public park. you make a petition to save the trees, not to go rummage through someones personal stuff

Boc could invest into whatever they want (save trees), using our...ahem, their money!

Long live capitalism!

Perhaps when the Watmm/Twoism BOC cult eventually drinks the punch the unreleased stuff will be subpoenaed.

Either that or your great grand children can discover it in the ruins of old civilization post collapse.

off-topic: damn Alzaldo why did you close the "Tomorrow's Harvest on iTunes Japan" thread after my post, now people can't lol with it.

Those who want to can still PM their lol at me.

they undoubtedly will have considered doing this and decided against it for their own good reasons which makes me think they're not about to be 'over-powered' into doing anything... and saying it makes sense cos they'll make loads of money really quickly and easily is pointless... if money was their master they'd release music more often.

seriously, writing a petition to BoC is both hilarious and hideous to me.

Guest Aces

they undoubtedly will have considered doing this and decided against it for their own good reasons which makes me think they're not about to be 'over-powered' into doing anything... and saying it makes sense cos they'll make loads of money really quickly and easily is pointless... if money was their master they'd release music more often.

I feel bad for signing it now...

lol dunno if sarcasm or not but that's my take on it, you can make up your own mind.

Guest Aces

lol dunno if sarcasm or not but that's my take on it, you can make up your own mind.

No sarcasm, I just thought it was a fun idea. (I was quite drunk yesterday though)

Archived