IGNORED

Petition to BoC and Warp

Alzado

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, me neither. That's why I'm not signing your stupid fucking petition.

Will you sign that nasty little missive "Love, Aproprion" for me please?

Guest dylanmcknd

From what I gather, this sort of thing only makes BOC less inclined to do whatever it is you would want them to do. MDG once said something like: "Some American wrote on their myspace: 'Come and play live in the States, dammit!', and needless to say, that strategy doesn't work." (not the exact wording) I can understand why: nobody likes being told what to do. And I know that if I don't have to do something yet someone tries to make it the case that I have to, I'm going to resist doing that thing out of spite, even if I was inclined to do it before that person tried bossing me around. I resent attempts to corrupt my free will (I am a determinist, but a compatibilist), and that sort of behavior makes me rethink my future actions. I don't think I'm alone in this.

So my point is this: if we don't get a BOCset, guess who I blame. Let's just say, I won't blame BOC.

If BoC doesn't release this just because the most fanatic area of their fans started a simple petition on the internet, then just....wut.

They've proven they're still active, they've just released a new album today ffs ... ! And now people are begging for the old tracks BoC don't even like anymore as if it were of the same importance like some hurricane victim fundraiser operation.

If I was BoC, I'd seriously consider to stop releasing music under the BoC name after seeing this. :w00t:

Yeah, me neither. That's why I'm not signing your stupid fucking petition.

Love,

apriorion

xoxo

Will you sign that nasty little missive "Love, Aproprion" for me please?

Givin' the fans what they want.

Since 1992.

The whole idea of this petition comes off as a dick move. Plus it will never work. They don't seem like the type to give into pressure, especially a fucking change.org petition. LOL Good luck guys. If you win I'll be sure to reap the benefits.

Man you're right. I bet if BOC were here they'd both give you a double high five and then they'd knock my lunch tray out of my hands and laugh.

Mmmmm on reflection this move seems a bit gay (not a dig at you LA)

I get your drift mate, I see your honourable intentions, but these guys are best left alone lol. Like don't antagonise them (like a honey badger on patrol lol) The more you poke them the less results you get.

We have a new album, and who knows perhaps some EPs on the way.

Lets just be thankful

Amen

Well WTF, I signed it as it couldn't hurt. As I see it, the point of Alzado's thread is, as he said, attempting to ask a direct question to the Sandison's in the only way possible for us little Internet people.

This actually reminds me of that other time you thought something was horrible

you suck at taking criticism but you give lots. i'm a positive, glass half full guy but i say when i don't like something. sign my scrotum.

Archived