IGNORED

I found a cat!

Terpentintollwut

My neighbor and me found a cat in a bungalow-thingie on his property that he doesn't use very often.

cNMvCzT.jpg

Poor fucker must have been in there for at least a week, looks more like two, judging from the amount of hair and shit all over the place ... luckily, the tap wasn't completely dry so he must have been able to get some water there. He apparently got in through some tilted window that he managed to close shut behind him, stupid.

He was so scared he wouldn't come out from under the sink and kept growling at me. I didn't force him to leave his lair, got him some food and a proper bowl of water. But now what?

Set him free, hoping he will return to his people? But he might be an indoor-cat who escaped and had crappy orientation to begin with... we kept him locked up for now, probably gonna put up posters tomorrow.

watmm?

Take him to a vet, see if he's microchipped, and if not help the guy out with getting him healthier if you can. And probably by the time you finish with all of that you'll have yourself a cat.

You're right, I'll get him chip-checked if necessary... my dad is a vet, conveniently.

I have a cat already, used to have two. Didn't go so well with the simulcats, they fought each other a lot. But my girlfriend is kinda looking for one ... I'm pretty confident the owners will show up though!

You're right, I'll get him chip-checked if necessary... my dad is a vet, conveniently.

I have a cat already, used to have two. Didn't go so well with the simulcats, they fought each other a lot. But my girlfriend is kinda looking for one ... I'm pretty confident the owners will show up though!

I hope he wasn't abandoned, but yeah I would keep him for now. My neighbor actually just had an outdoor cat she would let in every other night get snatched up recently; it was collar-less and I think someone snatched her up. We live across from a high school so a lot people come in and out of that parking lot. Her name was Biscuit and she actually loved to meet up with my giant wolf-ish dog whenever we went for walks. :(

It seems cats get lost easily or taken (and with good intentions often). That guy looks pretty plump before you found him, so I bet someone was looking after him.

i've never known well cared for kitties to be taken. as much as they enjoy affection it seems loyalty overrides pleasure. maybe i'm just real good at cats.

I agree with caring for it, searching for it's owner and vetting it.

LOL of course I called him first you buncha pricks, I just wanted to share cause I know you're all into cats :nacmat: BUT: I'm happy to take those Watmm points to decrease my warn-status so I can post a few more gaping assholes before my inevitable banning.

@cat: Apparently the neighbor identified the cat and it lives right across the street, as was expected, so we left the exit open for him now. He didn't leave yet though, just ate his food and sat on the cupboard all day. As far as I can tell (and I think I'm able to) he looks healthy (except in that picture, cause I was so close to him he got frightened) I hope he didn't forget about his previous habitat during his "vacation" though ...

It seems cats get lost easily or taken (and with good intentions often).

No shit! When I was a kid, my old cat disappeared. We called the animal shelter, but they said there was only one cat to match my description, and it got picked up at the other end of town the same day mine disappeared, which would have been impossible. I put up like 500 posters (I think I actually made 500 prints) and put one up on every single wall, kept looking and looking. After over a week, out of desperation, we checked the animal shelter regardless - and found my cat! :w00t: It had been there all the time, because some random idiot saw it in the street and thought to himself "Oh, now look at that, a fat, looked-after obvious pet-cat in an urban area riddled with free wandering cats - I MUST SAVE IT!" and brought it to the shelter. The son of a bitch misspelled the street address too, hence I was given the wrong information about the place it got picked up.

The best part was how my mum suggest "Let's give this man some money for saving our cat!" and I was like WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK LET'S KILL THIS FUCKER HE CAUSED THIS SHIT!!!! :cerious:

lol

my neighbor poisoned my cat when i was younger. i was also their babysitter. after i realised what the cunts had done it didn't take them long to understand that i shouldn't be their babysitter any more.

i once found a cat in my wallet when i tried to gift some money to a hobo. at first i didn't realise i gave him a cat instead of coin, but when he told me i realised there were even more in my pocket. i went to an animal pound to get rid of them.

Guest Qvarcos

lol

my neighbor poisoned my cat when i was younger.  i was also their babysitter.  after i realised what the cunts had done it didn't take them long to understand that i shouldn't be their babysitter any more.

God damn it why would anyone do that to a cat ;_;

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_995 using Tapatalk 4

Archived