IGNORED

the great pyramid

Guest skibby

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Subsequent experiments conducted by Tom Danley in the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid and in Chambers above the King's Chamber suggest that the pyramid was constructed with a sonic purpose. Danley identifies four resident frequencies, or notes, that are enhanced by the structure of the pyramid, and by the materials used in its construction. The notes from [sic] an F Sharp chord, which according to ancient Egyptian texts were the harmonic of our planet. Moreover, Danley's tests show that these frequencies are present in the King's Chamber even when no sounds are being produced. They are there in frequencies that range from 16 Hertz down to 1/2 Hertz, well below the range of human hearing. According to Danley, these vibrations are caused by the wind blowing across the ends of the so-called shafts – in the same way as sounds are created when one blows across the top of a bottle."

I meditated for a year in Egypt. I visited ze Great Pyramids. Naw dyudez- no slaves built that. It is the work of Higher Consciousness. Only True Will can build such greatness (not an attitude of, "aww dyude, this sucks, mang, fuck this fucking triangle thing").

Guest skibby

egyptians do not exist nor have they ever existed. egypt is an english word coming from the greek word Aigyptos, which is the nearest the greeks were able to pronounce the word , kmt3.jpg (Hwt-ka-Ptah) which was the latest word used by those heiroglyph writing bastards to describe their land. but the place used to be called kmt1.jpg(kmt).

even when no sounds are being produced.

these vibrations are caused by the wind blowing across the ends of the so-called shafts.

therefore, sounds are being produced...

I belive they are referring to the vibrations out of the range of human hearing.

even when no sounds are being produced.

these vibrations are caused by the wind blowing across the ends of the so-called shafts.

therefore, sounds are being produced...

I belive they are referring to the vibrations out of the range of human hearing.

yes, ultra sound and infra sound.

egypt and around and around and around the world we go.. south america or angkor wat and on and on, in small ways and big ways. it seems to be the human condition to want to self-interprit god and make use of that influence and magnetism to achieve earthly power and glory. there were very few in history who lacked perversion and did not fall to lust when taking on intermediary responsibilities as humble adherent servants to god. this same perverted lust for earthly power was then regurgitated with the synagogs of satan and then the temples and churchy's after christ. glorifying the egyptian god-kings is the same as glorifying any rancid, corrupt intermediaries who assumed themselves to power and commissioned large structures in the name of god. higherarchy is not true community and is not freedom, it is slavery in itself, and we r therefore experiencing the same thing currently. fact.

i don't care how big your cock (temple, church, pyramid ) is, it does not please god. only the truth pleases god. only love and true community.

(Sorry for joining late in this thread)... but you really nailed it!

egypt and around and around and around the world we go.. south america or angkor wat and on and on, in small ways and big ways. it seems to be the human condition to want to self-interprit god and make use of that influence and magnetism to achieve earthly power and glory. there were very few in history who lacked perversion and did not fall to lust when taking on intermediary responsibilities as humble adherent servants to god. this same perverted lust for earthly power was then regurgitated with the synagogs of satan and then the temples and churchy's after christ. glorifying the egyptian god-kings is the same as glorifying any rancid, corrupt intermediaries who assumed themselves to power and commissioned large structures in the name of god. higherarchy is not true community and is not freedom, it is slavery in itself, and we r therefore experiencing the same thing currently. fact.

i don't care how big your cock (temple, church, pyramid ) is, it does not please god. only the truth pleases god. only love and true community.

Yes.

i was planning on writing a rather long post about all the inaccuracies posted in this thread, but c'est la vie. it would not be worth it.

pretty surprised how this went.

PYRAMID UPRISING 2

Hey pyramidpanes, as you are in fact yourself a pyramid what light can you shed on the matter of the pyramids?

Well one of the things i can say about pyramids (pyramids have to take several oaths of secrecy at a young age) particularly one's in egypt & the mayan temples, aren't actually pyramids.... they are states of mind

fucking lol, I don't even think that one that says "Indonesia" exists. I just did a search for "Indonesian pyramid" and came up with some crappy pseudo results that are not that.

Unless they are talking about Borobudur, which is most emphatically NOT that image, and is Buddhist.

There's a lot of weird ones left off that 3 pane image as well.

How do you imagine future human geings reacting to the LHC then?

The pyramids of Gizeh are indeed a great achievement of mankind AT THE TIME THEY WERE BUILT!

except we couldn't build them today. it is so precise that we don't have the technology right now.

so how do you explain that? no, really.. explain it.

How do you imagine future human geings reacting to the LHC then?

The pyramids of Gizeh are indeed a great achievement of mankind AT THE TIME THEY WERE BUILT!

except we couldn't build them today. it is so precise that we don't have the technology right now.

so how do you explain that? no, really.. explain it.

I never really understood that statement... why do you think it's impossible to do it today? I'm no structure engineering expert but we're building quite exceptional stuff even today... what about measuring lasers, diamond cutters, heavy-duty machinery, etc?

http://news.yahoo.com/much-cost-build-great-pyramid-today-174202428.html

And no, it was not slaves Yahoo. They were built in about 5 minutes, by Super Consciousness.

Anyone here into Edward Leedskalnin? I recommend his writings, for some insight into the science magic that is hidden from common-knowledge, by those who want to keep levitation and hyper-efficient motors to themselves.

Archived