IGNORED

Autechre Live at Sweatbox 2, Bojangles, 1991

Scaramouche

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt people would have shouted Spielberg because of the camera, if they said Kevin Costner I'd be inclined to accept it. Costner won best film, actor and director at the 1991 Oscars.

Also, if you bing Autechre and Spielberg this is one of the first images that comes up.

1627dcj.jpg

I've been listening to the autechre brothers since 1996. every single time i successfully get into one of their albums, when i actually make a connection and feel this mortal envelope shed off my soul like so much dead skin, i ALWAYS uncontrollably shout "STEPHEN SPIELBERG!"

if anyone else isn't doing this, well, I'm really sorry for you bc you're obviously pathetic.

I would never defile an initiation into an autechre album by listening to samples first, you knave. that's like jacking off to mtv's the grind before deflowering your wife on your wedding night. are you fucking mad?

lol I have no recollection of posting that.

it's a classic. it was up for consideration into my sig, but I can't have 3 sigs by you.

it'd look like favouritism (which it totally is)

lol

I've actually never listened to an ae leak and don't ever plan to. it's all about the first time on vinyl, with kleenex handy for inevitable tears/cum.

wait, what? you don't have a posh wank?

Just a way of showing your appreciation. Is annoying but could be worse you could have had an MC engouraging people to whistle by shouting" Make some noise" and "whistle crew were are you!!" Weird thing is I hated MC's growing up going to Raves but have recntly got into grime which is basicaly born out of that rave MC culture

Archived