IGNORED

Autechre Live at Sweatbox 2, Bojangles, 1991

Scaramouche

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally, old club and rave footage don't do anything to me... but this made me break down and reminisce the days of yore... long gone!

Sean's radio voiceovers on that IBC. GOLD. Sean, pls.

These are so funny in retrospection (i would hate the shit out of such radio hosts today, fucking kids). Makes me wonder if drugs are really that powerful for some chaps or they were abducted by aliens.

interesting that Scanner has found various ways to keep his moniker relevant. Cool find though. Das from Big City Orchestra did a similar thing with a bunch of rare nurse with wound and zoviet france performances from the early 90s on vimeo.

Sean's radio voiceovers on that IBC. GOLD. Sean, pls.

absolutely hilarious. I always get a kick out of when I've heard someone's 'regular' voice and then when they do a radio show they put on their own version of a 'radio voice'. I have a friend who makes me feel really awkward when I'm listening to his radio show because he just sounds totally weird like he's playing up this DJ voice in between songs, it makes me cringe a lil

Guest pixelives

When I did a radio show in college my girlfriend at the time would always joke that my voice dropped an octave when on air. :)

it's weird, i think people do it unconsciously. My friend sounds way more 'cool' like he's some kind of whispering sensual voiced bad-ass when he does his show, in real life he sounds totally normal almost giddy nerd voiced

If only i could recognize myself in this archive. Pure gold footage ! It Gave me the nostalgia shivers, i want a time machine and go straight to this party

Spielberg was relevant because someone was in a club in 1991 with a video camera. Probably quite rare and cool.

If someone shouts Jeff Goldblum at me in a club in 2013 im gonna reply "who the fuck is Jeff Goldblum".

Spielberg was relevant because someone was in a club in 1991 with a video camera. Probably quite rare and cool.

If someone shouts Jeff Goldblum at me in a club in 2013 im gonna reply "who the fuck is Jeff Goldblum".

then I can educate you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS9D6w1GzGY

Archived