IGNORED

New w-i-p

encym

Thanks for your listens & comments!

Did lots of fine-tuning to it.

https://soundcloud.com/encym/eldored

Turned the volume up and started paying attention after 01:58 ... wasn't really intrested before the proper beat kicked in. You know how it is. [-;

Should build that area of the song up and ditch the rest, it's a nice messy funkaround.

Thanks for your listens & comments!

Did lots of fine-tuning to it.

https://soundcloud.com/encym/eldored

Turned the volume up and started paying attention after 01:58 ... wasn't really intrested before the proper beat kicked in. You know how it is. [-;

Should build that area of the song up and ditch the rest, it's a nice messy funkaround.

Cheers for your patience :-)

Really good - works very well, nothing sounds wrong even though it has 'differentness' to it (which is a good thing to pull off!), has a nice mixture of stuff going on - nice morning music (when your mind is operating most energetically and is fresh and a bit crackly and twitchy)

Yours is much more varied but it reminds me of this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4t_gcIlt8Q

Don't know why it reminds me of that by the way, I think it's the rough but mellow beats and the dragging or delaying of the beats (if that makes sense?) and something about the bass too

Don't know why it reminds me of that by the way, I think it's the rough but mellow beats and the dragging or delaying of the beats (if that makes sense?) and something about the bass too

Thanks for the Lusine comparison - superb track. Maybe some similarities in the textures too?

wow, very nice depth, like nearly all of your tracks :) this one is quite mad and sick which i quite like alot. everything fits very nice together and it's a really interesting combination of sounds and textures you're going for man
it's very lifely and develops in a cool way, really telling some kind of "braindancey story" :P
cant say anything consctructive about this... just how fuckin sick this is <3
thanks for sharing, keep up the great work
cheers
qatarsis

I should follow you. Yeah, why haven't I done that?

Magnificent stuff man, no real advice or whatever but I really dig it.

wow, very nice depth, like nearly all of your tracks :) this one is quite mad and sick which i quite like alot. everything fits very nice together and it's a really interesting combination of sounds and textures you're going for man

it's very lifely and develops in a cool way, really telling some kind of "braindancey story" :P

cant say anything consctructive about this... just how fuckin sick this is <3

thanks for sharing, keep up the great work

cheers

qatarsis

Cheers guys & a Happy New Year!

• 1 month later...

Your synth sounds are really fantastic. Hardware/software or combo?

Thanks. In this case processed guitar sounds, probably involving Fuzz Factory, and stuff fed back from the MDUW.

some real winners in there fantastic!!! something a bit different good to hear!!! :)

Cheers!

Too weird for me lol. I don't really think I have anything positive to add as I couldn't get into it. Sorry. :-)

That's fine :-)

spacing out to your sig track impromptu :music:.

That's fine too :-)

Archived