IGNORED

First new track in 2013, featuring....

encym

Guest Frankie5fingers

this sounds great. i love the sound of the guitar the most. really gives the track a spacy vibe to it. id say shorten the beginning, it goes too long with not much variation so it doesent really keep ya interested. other than that i got nothing. great job!

this sounds great. i love the sound of the guitar the most. really gives the track a spacy vibe to it. id say shorten the beginning, it goes too long with not much variation so it doesent really keep ya interested. other than that i got nothing. great job!

Cheers!

This is quite beautiful. I disagree with Frankie about the beginning being too long. I loved the beginning. I just spaced out and I really connected with the song during the intro.

Once again Encym, awesome work!

This is quite beautiful. I disagree with Frankie about the beginning being too long. I loved the beginning. I just spaced out and I really connected with the song during the intro.

Once again Encym, awesome work!

Thanks 747Music! I much appreciate your praise (as I would criticism, if there were any :-)

great work man, very nice sounddesign
this is meditative indeed, it has a very organic sound and i really like that alot
for my taste the intro wasnt too long at all, too
will follow you on sc
greetz

In case anyone is interested, the guitar was recorded using the Strymon delay. I think it is one of the most convincing tape simulation pedals and I really like the decaying nature of the sound as well as the sound-on-sound feature and tap dly.

Other parts, as you might have guessed, feature my beloved MurF. Awesome and flexible machine. Beats, as is often the case, out of the Machinedrum bag of tricks.

Guest TVHEAD

Fantastic production! Love the drone! Maybe if I were to do this track I'd put a less harsh drum sound, but that's just my opinion, tho it sounds great like this too.

Fantastic production! Love the drone! Maybe if I were to do this track I'd put a less harsh drum sound, but that's just my opinion, tho it sounds great like this too.

Thanks mate!

Why is it that the MD and guitar go so well together? Really really really nice track, got a great vibe to it :)

Cheers. I hope the fact that guitar and MD sound good together is that by now I've accumulated some production skills :-)

Honestly I'm impressed. It's difficult to blend dissonance and melody and come out with a cohesive melody. Levels need to be worked on here and there...its quirky without becoming gimmicky. There's a cinematic feel that doesn't get overblown. I'll be listening to the rest of your stuff.

~gN@

This is awesome. I find the harsh drums to be a great counter to the chilled out atmosphere. Really solid track man.

Honestly I'm impressed. It's difficult to blend dissonance and melody and come out with a cohesive melody. Levels need to be worked on here and there...its quirky without becoming gimmicky. There's a cinematic feel that doesn't get overblown. I'll be listening to the rest of your stuff.

~gN@

Thanks for your kind comments!

Guest redvenicerecords

Actually liked the drum on this one, good job, it actually felt like it was not going through the motions.

And when I heard you had put guitar in my face screwed, especially synth guitar, but you pulled it off, we'll done.

Archived