IGNORED

clubs in Berlin

mrmegaman

try to avoid looking like a tourist who is trying to avoid looking like a tourist.

also don't look like trouble, or like someone who would take pictures with the iphone all the time.

basically look like you're waiting in line at a supermarket cashier.

imo, best time is like Sunday noon.

Berghain looks like good fun but by the sounds of it its hard to get in.

anyone been?

is sounds random as to why they don't let you in.

To me it seem to be pretty random. Two years ago me and two friends went to Watergate on friday (Four Tet-set), and to Berghain saturday. At Watergate there were three guys like ourselves just in front of us in the line, and they got rejected. Luckily e had no problem getting in. The day after, the people in front uf us got in, while we were rejected. A few tips:

-As phling says: Don´t look to much like a tourist.

-Don´t dress up.

-If you speak German, that´s an advantage.

-Know who´s playing the day you are trying to get in. Sometimes the bouncers like to chat to see if you are the "right" kind of guy.

-Don´t get offended or too disappointed if you don´t get in. Have a plan B.

Tresor can be that Plan B by the way. It´s a big club, and since it´s past it´s peak, the bouncers can´t be that picky. I was there last summer, and I had an excellent night. The basement was great. Like a big maze with a dj box in a dungeon.

tumblr_m5233si5vV1r3tv4a.jpg

tresor.jpg

tresor-bas.jpg

Tresor-Berlin.jpg

You could go to Ficken 3000 ("Fucking 3000")

f3000_logo_nu.jpg

I haven't been there but they have a promising sounding menu on their website. A while back, it said every Wednesday, the motto was "1, 2 oder 3 - Du musst dich entscheiden! - Drei Schwänze sind frei!" which translates to "1, 2 or 3 - You have to decide! - Three dicks are free!"

Sounds like a fun établissement to bring the family to.

If you are afraid about getting into Berghain then go on Sunday night, when it turns into Panorama bar and the bouncers stop being to exclusive.

I much preferred it on Sunday night [Panorama Bar stays open till monday morning and the rest of the club closes] Robert Hood played this totally fucking off the rails 6 hour set which I wasn't expecting from some tired old dude from Detriot and the vibes were wicked.

I went in and out of the place 4 times between Sat night and Monday morning to go and drink in Lidl carpark and never even had a bouncer look at me, but I am very nondescript and effeminate looking.

If you are afraid about getting into Berghain then go on Sunday night, when it turns into Panorama bar and the bouncers stop being so exclusive.

I much preferred it on Sunday night [Panorama Bar stays open till monday morning and the rest of the club closes] Robert Hood played this totally fucking off the rails 6 hour set which I wasn't expecting from some tired old dude from Detriot and the vibes were wicked.

I went in and out of the place 4 times between Sat night and Monday morning to go and drink in Lidl carpark and never even had a bouncer look at me, but I am very nondescript and effeminate looking. (When I need to be)

I heard about Concrete last night. I don't know much about it, tbh, but the guy who told me knows how to party so I say go.

Never went clubbing in Berlin.. maybe I should later this year!

Archived