IGNORED

WATMM's 2013 Single/EP Of The Year - Winners!

eh Speedy

#1. Autechre - L-event

#2. Ceephax Acid Crew - World Dissolver EP

#3. Burial - Rival Dealer

#4. µ-Ziq - XTEP

#5. a tie between CN - Voyages and Machinedrum - Clissold VIP

#6. Team Doyobi - Digital Music Volume 2

...see thread for the rest of the rankings: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/81824-watmms-2013-singleep-of-the-year-voting/

Up next: WATMM's 2013 Album Of The Year - Voting! Coming the 15th of Jan.

Burial higher than impakt, FAH and CN. What is this yo. Expand your ear adventures people

It's better.

Hmm yeah you're right. Hiders is the best song i've ever listened to. Took me a few listens but now i totally agree with you. Thanks man

Guest jasondonervan

Good job, the 'chre. And a massive late entry from the 'phax acid crew to steal 2nd place at the end of 2013 was a masterstroke which left me...

V6recCx.jpg

Burial higher than impakt, FAH and CN. What is this yo. Expand your ear adventures people

It's better.

Hmm yeah you're right. Hiders is the best song i've ever listened to. Took me a few listens but now i totally agree with you. Thanks man

Dudes, chillax. It's music :D

It's better.

lol

u dont have to be alone

Archived