IGNORED

Future

Guest The Caustic Window

lol i'll try and be a bit less cuntish, but i listened and unfortunately did not enjoy sorry. in all honesty it sounds really amatuer and you probably should hone your craft a bit more before doing a bandcamp release.

Guest The Caustic Window

lol i'll try and be a bit less cuntish, but i listened and unfortunately did not enjoy sorry. in all honesty it sounds really amatuer and you probably should hone your craft a bit more before doing a bandcamp release.

look m8 the music sounds and feels exactly the way i wanted it to for the space of the week that I made it in so i couldnt give a fuck about your thoughts on an amateur sound

i could have got mad, but i chose not to. it's all cool, what the hell do i know. what does anyone know. everything's shit anyway.

this'll probably be the album of the year.

Guest The Caustic Window

There was a vision behind these songs and i may lack the technical knowledge and experience to create a true masterpiece at this time, but im just trying to share something cool with you...i'll make this release free due to the reception in this thread. I'll be back later

If you want to improve you should spend at least a week on each track, filling it out, editing unnecessaries,. You could do something with each one, they are at the moment just strange barebones sketches from another era, which makes the title 'FUTURE' rather ironic.

Anway, don't hesitate to chuck your next thing here. Just remember that a stipulation for using this EKT thing is that you review other peoples stuff first. So try and get a couple of those under your belt before you post your next creations.

Cheers ...

Guest The Caustic Window

If you want to improve you should spend at least a week on each track, filling it out, editing unnecessaries,. You could do something with each one, they are at the moment just strange barebones sketches from another era, which makes the title 'FUTURE' rather ironic.

Anway, don't hesitate to chuck your next thing here. Just remember that a stipulation for using this EKT thing is that you review other peoples stuff first. So try and get a couple of those under your belt before you post your next creations.

Cheers ...

good post. thanks for the info

• 1 month later...

Archived