IGNORED

Our Robocop Remake NSFW !!

Nebraska

• 4 months later...
Guest bitroast

Holy shit watched this last night with a few peeps and beverages. (I think I passed it on to a friend upon watching a little bit ages ago, then last night he suggested it and I had no idea what he was talking about lol).

Not every scene is super hilarious and it is fucking long, but the whole thing has a pretty high level of quality. Esp compared to that Star Wars remake, for example, where the audio quality goes up and down scene to scene and it's a bit of a chore.

That one NSFW scene in particular was just, awe(ful)-inspiring levels of incredible. Good few other scenes (most?) provided some good laughs too (the one where he takes off mask to scratch an itch, when robocop kills the ed209, good amount of robocop walking slowly jokes which all manage to deliver a lol).

Fucking sick project. Applause.

Oh shit, I never knew about this - Robocop has been one of my favs since it came out on VHS. NSFW scene is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

The tits on those girls in the coke scene are sublime.

And the dick shooting scene is fucking hilarious.

Guest bitroast

i can't get it to work, some of it was visible though (the shower bit) reminded me of an experiment i once did...

this work?

(unless this thread hasn't made it painfully aware, it's NOT SAFE FOR WORK. please don't remove link incase anyone can't grasp the concept that this is not safe for work.)

http://ourrobocopremake.com/watch.html

Ok lol, that's what's supposed to be filmed if you're gonna make funny!

Edit: meaning the original link I haven't checked anything else at this point

Guest Wall Bird

Just stopped in to say that this is incredible and everyone should watch it. Instant classic with me and my friends.

More, please.

Archived