IGNORED

THIS JUST IN:

chenGOD

academically it might not be good music or some shit

but just play 'full rinse' at 130db and stand infront of the (low-)drivers of your soundsystem. you must be a zombie if you think that shit is meh.

First minute of Massif? damn near perfection.

Perfection of course is defined by Journey to Reedham.

heheh nah i'm more about the other bit of 'massif'. from 1:10 on. when the mother of all jungle basslines drops. and how it cuts out at the end of every measure. thats fucking liquid funk, come on man, even george clinton can't touch that funk. plus it empties your bowels quicker than you can say 'oh my god, what in the world is happening to my gastrointestinal tract'

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

but just play 'full rinse' at 130db and stand infront of the (low-)drivers of your soundsystem. you must be a zombie if you think that shit is meh.

who said anything about academics? I just don't like it.

I'm a ZOMBIEEEE

who said anything about academics? I just don't like it.

I'm a ZOMBIEEEE

yo, i think it was some kind of reference to another thread at that time or something, just a sneaky vile little joke :))

btw i'm still digging the hell out of Pyractomena Borealis (one of my favorite tracks ever, and it sure beats anything from big loada ehehe), plz write another huge monumental piece like that :)))

Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide...
also: cummings.jpg
yeah thats right
thats rob zombie indeed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

big loada, the one i don't buy... why? 1) bcause it's not the best squarepusher album (not my favorite), 2) bcause each time i buy it, i don't have the tracks of big loada... (but of Buddakhan mindphone) & 3) a friend have it... so he has burned one 4 me with covers (warps & nothing)...

2 buy big loada album has never been a chance 4 me... 3 times without the tracks of big loada!!! i was fucking nervous with that... each music shop i'm gone, all big loada r wrong... each time by net, i received one wrong...

(i mean big loada on nothing records, can't find one on warp records... & friend of mine don't want 2 sell me it... he had these 2 versions...)

Guest Cool-Boredom

my mind displays a "syntax error" every time i try and think of Big Loada as anything other than an EP.

I often wonder what it must of been like for those that caught the LP version with "Port Rhombus" etc on it...i can't believe it sits well with the rest of the tracks and maybe its cos im retarded but it would ruin the concept of "Big Loada".

Archived