IGNORED

WATMM Snack Exchange

hello spiral

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like someone in customs is enjoying a tasty bagel about now.

wrong !! turns out you can send a bagel from america to australia.

delicious bagel arrived today !!

i tried cutting it with knife but it's a bit rock hard atm, needs to air out is all i'm sure :)

also, when removing the bagel from the vacuum seal it didn't exactly, expand and let out, it kind of just sat rock hard in the exact same position. give it a bit of time though, yum yum yum, and this might still be a delicious bagel :)

616539_10153154200831719_902537014248811

10847196_10153154200916719_1477053003920

:catsalute:

Guest bitroast

the crazy thing is.. the bagel actually smells amazing. the bread is kind of rock hard to cut through with knife but ... considering its 2 week old break + fruit .. it smells remarkably good :)

Poutine is just cheese, chips and gravy. You could ask for it at the chippy.

Sorta, but they're not going to put cheese curds on, just cheese, and the gravy ain't going to be right, so no, you can't ask for poutine in any chippy, you can ask for chips and cheese and gravy.

fuck.yes

i have to admit i had my doubts, i was semi expecting a notice that the package was destroyed and a bill for the trouble they went through to destroy it but no, this bagel made a 10 thousand mile journey and ended up in the right hands. let this be the start of a thriving underground network of international snackage.

this thread was amazing and im glad to be a part of it.

if this turns into a thing, do we have to vacuum pack everything? i think i can manage some clingfilm and sandwich bags

Archived