IGNORED

Nathan Fake - Glaive EP

marian

i don't know what dark techno is, but mr. fake made some pretty dark tracks himself, in fact most of my favs of his are kinda sinister or so sweet they actually bite...

it's just a shame i can't listen to this right now as i have to catch up on my afx dump listening... bad timing, mr. fake, it's teh phex, so. soz. :cerious:

(will def check it out later in the day though)

yeah, hard islands is my fav too. steam days had its moments, but every track on hard islands is a real winner! oh, and don't forget drowning... :wub:

curious what he'll deliver this time...

damm, he was so famous around 2004-2006 but now it seems people are more interested in dark techno

mm i'd say it's 50/50 he always done light and dark on his music to me,

i think he missed the internet thing, i remember at myspace era he was totally absent.

he's still one of my top ten electro artist, i'm loving Nuuk

damm, he was so famous around 2004-2006 but now it seems people are more interested in dark techno

i think he missed the internet thing, i remember at myspace era he was totally absent.

sorry but this is totally wrong, i was checking his myspace all the time and he constantly added stuff than took it down again and so on.

Always loved this track. Reminds me of Holden's Balance CD. What a mix that is/was/is

Listened to Balance a few weeks ago actually.

This track was always a favorite of James Zabiela and Phil Kieran too, they spun it lots when it came out. Sasha once or twice too I think.

sorry but this is totally wrong, i was checking his myspace all the time and he constantly added stuff than took it down again and so on.

no offence mate but i was totally obsessed by him and Holden and i really don't remember that, i also remember that he used to login like once per month or so, Holden on another hand were really online

Always loved this track. Reminds me of Holden's Balance CD. What a mix that is/was/is

yeah this one is a dancefloor masterpiece, i have the original first pressing from Border Community, nobody produce tunes like that nowadays -__-

• 2 weeks later...

Get your vinyl copies while you can as only limited amounts have been made. It's so amazing Nathan Fake can showcase the badass weird stuff on his own label. Wesley Matsell has some tricks up his sleeve too :))

Nathan was always on myspace around that time :)

Archived