IGNORED

Self Promotion!

Guest djfletch

Guest djfletch

Hi,

Ive written a couple of tunes that i'd like to get released! Ive seen a couple of websites to put them onto, and I just wanna know whats the best ones out there. Ive seen www.naughtyaudio.com and it looks ok, but are there any others that would help me get seen by the industry people?

Im producing all sorts of music, but mainly dance and house and dnb! tunes.

dj fletch.

Hi,

Ive written a couple of tunes that i'd like to get released! Ive seen a couple of websites to put them onto, and I just wanna know whats the best ones out there. Ive seen www.naughtyaudio.com and it looks ok, but are there any others that would help me get seen by the industry people?

Im producing all sorts of music, but mainly dance and house and dnb! tunes.

dj fletch.

www.warprecords.com

go to www.soundclick.com and upload tracks by other popular artists that you like

pretty soon youll get signed by some dumbass

Guest Mr. Magoo

what cunts, this guy just enjoys this type of music who cares, and everyone likes to try and create something like music.

hi djfletch, this messageboard is actually for non-dance music electronic, more like aphex/squarepusher/autechre/boards of canada.

so i don't think theres many people here that can help you sorry.

the best advice i can give, is maybe send out some demos to websites you've seen, hell post some trakcs in here :)

• 3 months later...
Guest Muflontillah

http://www.depechemode.sk/clanok.php?id=980_0_1_0_M

I found this shit about this guy people....since u don't know slovak language..I'll translate something...soo...

he played this Depeche Mode set..(about two hours long)

..he got applause when he shown covers of DM - Personal Jesus and Client to the audience

..two chicks came on stage began kissing him

..he showed something like he was gonna throw some vynils to the people dancing..but he did not and in spite of that he showed his belly and made some unrecognizable movements..

isn't it that guy from Depeche Mode?..Fletch-Fletcher

he made only one post but..

here is another Dj Fletch..... http://www.thepourhouse.ca/djs.htm :D

Archived