IGNORED

Crazy P - Walk Dance Talk Sing

Cheladrix

I know this is probably not a record that's going to be huge on here. But there might be a few fans. And these guys are so laid back that they don't really promote their records. So I figured I'd post on here in case anyone hadn't realised it was out.

You can preview on Sound Clud if you want, but I wouldn't bother, just buy it. The production on this album is amazing, and SC resolution just wouldn't cut it. I listened to it the first time driving a rental car that I just picked up, and I thought 'Man, this car has an incredible sound system for a rental.' But then I listened to a different cd and I realised it was the album and not the car that was incredible.

You can get signed copies with a bonus mix cd from their web store.

http://crazyp.tmstor.es

Was really fast from the UK to US. Wish they'd tour North America, you never know.

They really don't sound too much like anyone else on here, I love how they'll have songs that suddenly get all cinematic and dark without warning.

Archived