IGNORED

theres going to be a few anxious faces today!!

lala

Be good if all the cheating scum are revealed, does the nice side of society a favour, they should have their names in a public database for the rest of their lives to protect the innocent, they're the real terrorists, if they can compromise this close a relationship how can you trust them with anything else, purge them from any jobs with responsibility or accountability that they may hold, let the reaping of what they have sown begin.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if there are people in the database who are not married?

And if they didn't already have girlfriends or boyfriends that they betrayed, or civil partners. Then why would they worry, the burdon of proof and the legal fees is on them of course,because we have to be tough on terrorism, our society can't afford not to be.

OR

Feeling a little light headed there chen, got something on your mind, heeh.

stick them on the 'dont introduce to your other half' list

oh lol yes this. better than my answers

People who weren't 'cheating' will experience a minor fairly inconsequential privacy breach, people who are actually cheating and lying will experience a much greater inconvenience, and I can't really say i feel that bad about them

Maybe this will encourage those of a cheaty inclination to use the tor network to organise their violating lieaisons. Think of all the vast number of new nodes we could end up getting, once they understand that this is needed to anonymize them.This group needs to be contacted whilst they're still smarting and feeling vulnerable, and given easily manageable tools to set up short lived nodes and to login to ch34t.onion

the adult friend finder database is interesting because of how many .gov email addresses are in there. Cant wait to see whats in this one

A civil service worker wanting to find a partner online is something that falls under the header of "things I couldn't care less about".

What if there are people in the database who are not married?

And if they didn't already have girlfriends or boyfriends that they betrayed, or civil partners. Then why would they worry, the burdon of proof and the legal fees is on them of course,because we have to be tough on terrorism, our society can't afford not to be.

OR

Feeling a little light headed there chen, got something on your mind, heeh.

stick them on the 'dont introduce to your other half' list

oh lol yes this. better than my answers

I don't know what the hell terrorism has to do with any of this - if one was not married or cheating, but were on the site and their private information (financial data, home addresses, private communiques etc.) was released would that not be of concern?

I mean that seems to be the idea that I got from other threads regarding breaches of privacy up in here.

People who weren't 'cheating' will experience a minor fairly inconsequential privacy breach, people who are actually cheating and lying will experience a much greater inconvenience, and I can't really say i feel that bad about them

Ah so in other words, if they weren't doing anything wrong, they have nothing to hide, and therefore nothing to worry about?

the adult friend finder database is interesting because of how many .gov email addresses are in there. Cant wait to see whats in this one

Really? Who the fuck is stupid enough to register for a hook-up site from their work email. Heyzeus.

or registers on a dating website with their real info. it's like some people aren't aware something like this story could happen

the best alternative to this sadly is to live 100% in the moment and give zero fucks about any perverse or strange sexual appetites you might have. I proposed the premise of a massive Gmail database leak last year and while that idea may sound far fetched, I don't think we're too far off from an absolutely massive hack of some kind that will reveal something 'private' about every single one of us who was 'dumb' enough to put anything private on the internet. It sucks but we all need to be prepared for it imo. Its surreal and creepy to think a 'stasi effect' in theory at least could all be brought on by a deranged teenage hacker and not a totalitarian government

Ah so in other words, if they weren't doing anything wrong, they have nothing to hide, and therefore nothing to worry about?

oh snap!

the best alternative to this sadly is to live 100% in the moment and give zero fucks about any perverse or strange sexual appetites you might have. I proposed the premise of a massive Gmail database leak last year and while that idea may sound far fetched, I don't think we're too far off from an absolutely massive hack of some kind that will reveal something 'private' about every single one of us who was 'dumb' enough to put anything private on the internet. It sucks but we all need to be prepared for it imo. Its surreal and creepy to think a 'stasi effect' in theory at least could all be brought on by a deranged teenage hacker and not a totalitarian government

Would be akin to us being able to read each other's minds. Jarring and surprising at first but ultimately beneficial. Conservative hypocritical prudishness would be obliterated almost immediately. It might be uncomfortable, but many positive things are initially. Would be extremely beneficial for politics I believe.

oh snap!

:flower:

To be honest it's all too easy to fake e-mail addresses in this day and age, so I wouldn't take this leak very seriously at all. All these people are innocent until actual solid proof has been provided.

Large caches of data stolen from online cheating site AshleyMadison.com have been posted online by an individual or group that claims to have completely compromised the company’s user databases, financial records and other proprietary information. The still-unfolding leak could be quite damaging to some 37 million users of the hookup service, whose slogan is “Life is short. Have an affair.”

Bit more than e-mail addresses...

To be honest it's all too easy to fake e-mail addresses in this day and age, so I wouldn't take this leak very seriously at all. All these people are innocent until actual solid proof has been provided.

Large caches of data stolen from online cheating site AshleyMadison.com have been posted online by an individual or group that claims to have completely compromised the company’s user databases, financial records and other proprietary information. The still-unfolding leak could be quite damaging to some 37 million users of the hookup service, whose slogan is “Life is short. Have an affair.”

Bit more than e-mail addresses...

I wouldn't count on any of that being real. Too many false allegations flying in all directions these days, hitting all the wrong people right in the face. Makes me sick.

Would be akin to us being able to read each other's minds. Jarring and surprising at first but ultimately beneficial. Conservative hypocritical prudishness would be obliterated almost immediately. It might be uncomfortable, but many positive things are initially. Would be extremely beneficial for politics I believe.

being able to read eachothers minds would actually be better than the situation i laid out. Thinking you know someone else's deep dark secrets or 'true humanity' via a data leak VS actually reading their mind

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Although it's not an allegation, that was the claim by the hacking group.

yeah from what I understand Ashley Madison acknowledged the data breach already and released a press release. If it doesn't get leaked as ridiculous as its going to sound I'd bet that someone involved in the hack is being paid off in some way to keep a lid on it, especially if anyone very rich or powerful can be 'ruined' over the data leaking

I'm still pretty impressed how well the lid was kept on The Fappening. After the initial burst of nude pictures the availability of them and the videos on the net became increasingly worse until the story virtually disappeared off the internet. Still curious what went down behind the scenes that actually caused all of the media to stop bringing light to that hack

i used to have this great gay pissing video where both dudes were super ripped, one guy laying on the ground on his back and a blonde guying pissing all over his chest.

did you find the video for me? I lost it a long time ago :catcry:

Large caches of data stolen from online cheating site AshleyMadison.com have been posted online

missed this part, so where has it been posted? PMs accepted

Ashley Madison is claiming to somehow have recovered and deleted the leaked data? or am I understanding that wrong?

http://www.businessinsider.com/ashley-madison-secures-stolen-customer-data-2015-7

is that site credible at all? I've never heard of it (business insider I mean)

also: "The hacker group said the leaked customer list included Ashley Madison members who had paid to have their data deleted."

So apparently it was only people that used the websites "full delete" option that had their data leaked/stolen..

Archived