IGNORED

theres going to be a few anxious faces today!!

lala

i thought new york ranked #1, maybe they didn't include every major us city in the one i saw

portland seems to have an overwhelmingly healthy amount of strip clubs though. When i looked last time i was there they seemed to have every sub genre imaginable, they had like 5 goth strip clubs alone

Yeah I remember reading some article about how portland had the most amount of strip clubs per capita in the US or something along those lines. It wasn't vice, cause I generally make it a habit not to read vice.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how god always forgives, where's the Old Testament god once in a while, the one who made you cut off your foreskin, and flooded the world to kill evil men?

[youtubehd]ilFuzKURvhk[/youtubehd]

What the fuck is up with her forehead? Is it a 3-D printed skinjob kind of affair?

Funny how god always forgives, where's the Old Testament god once in a while, the one who made you cut off your foreskin, and flooded the world to kill evil men?

What the fuck is up with her forehead? Is it a 3-D printed skinjob kind of affair?

17868-1925.gif

Her face:

denialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenial

denialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenialdenial

*groans to death*

fuck people saying God has forgiven them

always makes me think of Mark Walhberg

who took out some old man's eye when he was a teenage punk

but he said that God forgave him

who cares how half-blind guy is doing

or how he feels

God has forgiven me, so all is well

woah this is the guy who put a pregnancy test inside his wife's piss in the toilet? i knew he was a repressed christian psycho idiot who had staged that dumb video from the first 10 seconds of watching it. what a major cunt.

re: Racist attempted Murderer-Berg: its like how Dr. Dre has apologized now except Dr Dre wasn't closeted gay enough (he is a lot but not to the necessary level) to use god as an excuse for beating up women multiple times

*groans to death*

always makes me think of Mark Walhberg

who took out some old man's eye when he was a teenage punk

but he said that God forgave him

who cares how half-blind guy is doing

or how he feels

God has forgiven me, so all is well

woah this is the guy who put a pregnancy test inside his wife's piss in the toilet? i knew he was a repressed christian psycho idiot who had staged that dumb video from the first 10 seconds of watching it. what a major cunt.

re: Racist attempted Murderer-Berg: its like how Dr. Dre has apologized now except Dr Dre wasn't closeted gay enough (he is a lot but not to the necessary level) to use god as an excuse for beating up women multiple times

last week they made a video called "kids react to gay marriage"

where they talked to their kids about homosexuality

their daughter says that people should be able to "do what they want"

and then they start trying to convince her that it's a sin

then they took the video down

and posted this the next day:

and here's the dude's brother weighing in on FB:

11665_800.png

i really get creeped out by the girl in the back btw. she's a bit too good at doing the passive aggressive deathstare. like some sort of silent warning: if made angry will spew hellfire on your soul. i figure he's definitely her bitch. (and that's why he prolly tried the ashleymadison thing)

*groans to death*

Has anyone noteworthy ever said God didn't forgive him

"Yeah I fucked up, turned to Christianity but God wouldn't forgive me either, man this really sucks"

That'd be harsh

its so weird to me that people who are anti gay are SUPER obsessed with the anal part of homosexual sex. Like its literally all they can think about when they imagine 2 men getting it on. I'm not saying these (anti gay christian ) people (obsessed with how anuses are for waste) are fucked up fecalpheliacs, but i'm not NOT saying that either. It would be easier to say that somehow on a deep level they have gay urges and haven't come to terms with it , but its just so out of left field to hear these people talking about anuses so much.

Islamic Preacher Hamza Andreas Tzortzis busted with an AM account, of course it's all some kind of big conspiracy, they hacked his email, and his bank account, and even his phone! Hilarious when idiots don't realize how technology works, but hey it's not ther fault right?

"It could have been someone who knows me, someone who hates me, or a malicious person who found out who I was. It could be one person or two, they could be working locally, from abroad or both,"

CA931637-3E2C-4699-A1E9-8D9FB718E96B_zps

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ashley-madison-hack-islamic-preacher-105942741.html

E34A5817-B593-4377-BB24-5BAC25BDBB50_zps

Islamic Preacher Hamza Andreas Tzortzis busted with an AM account, of course it's all some kind of big conspiracy, they hacked his email, and his bank account, and even his phone! Hilarious when idiots don't realize how technology works, but hey it's not ther fault right?

"It could have been someone who knows me, someone who hates me, or a malicious person who found out who I was. It could be one person or two, they could be working locally, from abroad or both,"

dude preaches that adulterers should literally be stoned to death

so...lol i guess?

but yeah. HYPOCRITES. godamnit i need to distance myself away from the news for a bit else i'll lose all faith in humanity and have some kind of nervous breakdown reaction to all the dim witted people around

dude preaches that adulterers should literally be stoned to death

so...lol i guess?

lol indeed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-34044506

2 Canadians end their time on this sorry planet.

But how many will commit suicide?

I will start the guessing at 42. Because it seems like the answer to everything.

one of my co-workers told me this story. it turns out he had an ashley madison account for 4 days and cancelled it when his wife told him she was pregnant (with their first child). his personal information was included in this data dump and now he and his wife are discussing divorce.

also, turns out ashley madison's chief technology officer was doing a little hacking of his own. then there is this:

Hackers who have been combing through the company’s leaked email records have just released a “selected dox” archive — a collection of documents, images and other data from Biderman’s inbox, including a 100-page movie script co-written by Biderman called “In Bed With Ashley Madison.” Also included in the archive are dozens of other sensitive documents, including a scan of the CEO’s drivers licence, copies of personal checks, bank account numbers, home address, and his income statements for the last four years.

Archived