IGNORED

EPL 2015-2016

chenGOD

Completely lolworthy then and completely lolworthy now.

Sevilla are going for their third straight EL trophy. They weren't domestic contenders the first two times round.

I really do hope your lot underestimate them.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely lolworthy then and completely lolworthy now.

nah, you must just have a shit sense of humour. we were only around 3 points behind you, and had been playing some pretty decent stuff (unlike your shower) when I made that prediction. in the end getting to the EL final has cost us in the league, I thought we'd have the squad to rotate and keep fighting on both fronts, but we got a few more injuries, and Sakho's stupidity, since my prediction and it probably stretched things a bit too thin. the team we put out against Swansea was our youngest average age in the PL era, in the Newcastle game we lost Sakho just before and rotated a bit too much as well.

Sevilla are going for their third straight EL trophy. They weren't domestic contenders the first two times round.

I really do hope your lot underestimate them.

winning three trophies in a row doesn't happen very often, especially not for a team like Sevilla, who are good, but not great. I doubt we will be underestimating them though. I'd say we're marginal favourites, but it'll probably be close (certainly don't see it being anything like the walkover Villarreal were in the previous leg), wouldn't be surprised if it went to extra time (which would be about our 4th time this season).

Oh he's a great player, no doubt.

That slip though - coupled with what he said prior to the match....

2014.jpg

plus it's always fun to wind up liverpool fans

don't worry, you're not winding me up, besides he's scored far more stunning goals than made cock ups, so I can keep this up a lot longer than you.

gerrard3.gif

Yu6wg89.gif

this one didn't go in, but amazing effort none the less:

gerrardgif.gif

don't worry, you're not winding me up, besides he's scored far more stunning goals than made cock ups, so I can keep this up a lot longer than you.

gerrard3.gif

Yu6wg89.gif

this one didn't go in, but amazing effort none the less:

gerrardgif.gif

lol mate, i posted one gif and you replied with a dozen gifs, and some comments like "on you missed this one". The only thing wound tighter than you is an altar boy's arse before the priest has had the communion wine.

p.s. Lampard was better

Archived