IGNORED

EPL 2015-2016

chenGOD

We beat villa, palace, hammers, norwich, and bournemouth. Lose to "chat shit get banged".

Hammers will be a tough match, last official match at upton park but we can still manage at least a draw.

You finish under us if level on points cause we did the double on you.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We beat villa, palace, hammers, norwich, and bournemouth. Lose to "chat shit get banged".

Hammers will be a tough match, last official match at upton park but we can still manage at least a draw.

What do the previous results have to do with anything? Can't see you getting anything against Leicester or West Ham, and you'll probably drop points somewhere else, possibly away to Norwich or at home to Bournemouth.

You finish under us if level on points cause we did the double on you.

Nope, they use head to head in Spain, not England. It's points, then goal difference, then goals scored, if still level both teams share the spot, unless there's some qualification or title on the line, in which case there would be a playoff.

I'm saying that's who we'll beat in the next 6.

Ah my bad on the head-to-head. Still, don't think you get the satisfaction of that.

Pains me to say it, but you guys have played some great football since January.

I'm saying that's who we'll beat in the next 6.

oh right, you said 'beat ... the hammers', but that the hammers will be a tough game and you should be able to manage a draw?!? so I assumed the first bit referred to the previous games in the season (also you used the wrong tense).

You're good fun at parties aren't you.

Pretty standard lingo to say "we beat..." when referring to the upcoming 6 matches. Especially when the next sentence uses "lose" in the same non-conjugated form.

You're good fun at parties aren't you.

Pretty standard lingo to say "we beat..." when referring to the upcoming 6 matches. Especially when the next sentence uses "lose" in the same non-conjugated form.

about as fun as you I'm guessing... was just explaining my confusion.

Our lack of a striker was so very very evident today. When LVG put Young up front I knew we were done for.

read that LVG wanted more running in behind the opposition, although for my kid bro it reeked of desperation & the hope that he'd pick up a penalty.

even as a Bluebird, i couldnt quite believe it either.

thought LVG had a lot more in the tactical locker than that bs, but the sooner he's gone the sooner Utd can begin to seriously rebuild & then, possibly, consolidate.

could be worse, could be Villa.....

To be honest, tactically he's usually not bad. That match was a bizarre example though.

I'd rather keep LVG next season and offload Rooney, Carrick, and Young. Those three have no desire left in them. Or as LVG would say, they need to be hornier.

United "fans" calling for Mourinho in the hopes that he'll play more exciting football clearly don't watch football.

It's easy to see LVG's philosophy working with some players who actually have some hustle and desire. I would even give Depay another season as long as he spends the entire offseason guzzling Ryan Giggs cum in the hopes it will give him some backbone.

Satanic shit right there, loyalties notwithstanding.

what does this mean at all

I found it unseemly that anyone, even a Spurs supporter, would root against the Greatest Story Ever Told. Now I realize idgaf who wins the league, if I've got reason to watch the last day of the season.

bit gutted for Vardy, throws it all back in the balance and the Spurs squad is much deeper in comparison

sounds like some non-competitive bollix to say that both teams deserve to win, but both have been a credit to the league this season

cant quite believe how close to the wire this might go yet

I found it unseemly that anyone, even a Spurs supporter, would root against the Greatest Story Ever Told. Now I realize idgaf who wins the league, if I've got reason to watch the last day of the season.

it wont be the greatest story ever told if they blow it, their title to lose at this point.

hadnt picked up on the racist part......nasty, fuck all excuses for that.

read he went to diversity awareness training as a result - seriously? thats like sending Michael Vick to the RSPCA

Leicester had quite a nasty firm at one point, complete mayhem at some Forest games, always targeted Asians home & away + Combat 18 chanting of "No Surrender to the IRA" etc

all while other blokes kicked a ball round a field

makes you wonder

Yeah the "diversity training" shit is laughable.

Rumour also has it they are making a movie about him.

It's funny cause my mom is from Leicester, but obvs she don't give a fuck about football, she had no idea about the Greatest Story Ever until I let her know.

My dad is from 'boro, so he's obviously quite chuffed about the prospect of getting in to the prem.

now thats a mix - did u ever watch 'boro during the Juninho, Ravinelli, Emerson era with B Robson at the helm?

some games would be sublime, others less so & with the north east having such an ingrained footy heritage 1 of 'boro, Geordies & Mackems should have challenged teams from the north west & London by now

things can get riotously feisty in the north east, went to a Darlington vs Hartlepool derby just outside 'boro during this period with an olde colleague and in all the days seeing the Soul Crew go rabid at Ninian Park, nowt compared to that match. Sense prevailed and we left at half time.

be good to have a proper old-school club back in the top flight, as opposed to the shit the likes of yo-yo fuckin Palace serve up

it wont be the greatest story ever told if they blow it, their title to lose at this point.

Ja, Spurs supporter ere and yeah I want to see them beat Leicester to the tape. And if they don't they'll have done a solid with nothing to lament and the better team will have won. That West Ham ref shitshow and Vardy being a twat notwithstanding they've been quite entertaining and deserving this year, watching them take out the likes of City, Liverpool, and Chelsea has been extremely enjoyable, especially the thrikers Vardy and Mahrez had against the last 2 respectively (goals of the year along with Alli's imho)

Lost amongst this too is what a fucking beautiful tall blond goalscoring geek Harry Kane is, dude has this amazing finishing sixth sense for make something out of nothing opportunites, like that goal against Arsenal or the first one last week against Stoke.

COYS!

now thats a mix - did u ever watch 'boro during the Juninho, Ravinelli, Emerson era with B Robson at the helm?

some games would be sublime, others less so & with the north east having such an ingrained footy heritage 1 of 'boro, Geordies & Mackems should have challenged teams from the north west & London by now

things can get riotously feisty in the north east, went to a Darlington vs Hartlepool derby just outside 'boro during this period with an olde colleague and in all the days seeing the Soul Crew go rabid at Ninian Park, nowt compared to that match. Sense prevailed and we left at half time.

be good to have a proper old-school club back in the top flight, as opposed to the shit the likes of yo-yo fuckin Palace serve up

Yes they were fantastic during the B. Robson era - better still under McLaren though. Strange that even though Juninho was a much better player during his first spell there, he only won something on his third go round with the club when he was much diminished because of his injury at Atletico.

Still, hope they make it up - Newcastle is going down so would be good to have two of the three in the prem. Imagine if those three and Leeds made it in - the derbys would be mental.

Yeah but they're going down. The squad still looks like legit they don't give a fuck. Their next match is you lot - so that's a loss (unless you lot totally bottle it - looks unlikely). Sunderland has a game in hand and up a point already.

Sucks about Origi for you lot. Won't matter so much in the prem, but in the EL that's a big loss, along with Can.

Yeah but they're going down. The squad still looks like legit they don't give a fuck. Their next match is you lot - so that's a loss (unless you lot totally bottle it - looks unlikely). Sunderland has a game in hand and up a point already.

Sucks about Origi for you lot. Won't matter so much in the prem, but in the EL that's a big loss, along with Can.

newcastle have some pretty winnable fixtures, and sunderland are also shit, as are norwich. newcastle won't need to win every game to stay up.

Archived