IGNORED

How to make a homemade clock like a child prodigy electronic genius

Guest skibby

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha~

Also, I'm proud to be part of The Ultimate WATMM Clock Thread. Ahmed and his hand-size suitcase movie bomb clock revolutionary plot device is one thing, but this thread is like, some epic shit, man. Someone contact Obarma and Amurkhan terebijin mediaz.

the point is that he doesn't want to admit that he lost (but you haven't really lost as you have become more enlightened, which is a win) so is willing to let all of reality go to hell for the sake of ego. Might as well work for government or the banks or the corporations cause they all behave in the same way and look where it has gotten us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ahmed mohammed just moved to qatar

guess all the silicon valley companies that had offered him a job including dropbox, facebook and microsoft will have to hire someone that can't make a clock take a clock out of one box and put it in another box now

Sometimes I like clicking on these types of threads because I'm curious as to what you guys are arguing about on each page.

Archived