IGNORED

Ae live LA 2015

amnesia

I am an Aussie visiting LA and will be at the AUtechre show in LA tomorrow. This will be my 3rd Ae show.

Melbourne Australia 1995? 40 people,
2010 Melb packed house and now
LA 2015.

I had dinner with Rob and Sean back in 1995. We spoke a little about Skinny Puppy but I was disappointed they really didnt talk much.

Still always been one of my fav artists since day dot.

I will wear a green VCS3 Tshirt so come say hello to a fellow Wiggler/ Ae fan

Nice; already posted this but I saw them in London in 1995; similar size crowd. DIdn't get to have dinner with them though haha; that's pretty cool.

I'll have a blue T with a picture of an AT-AT on it.

Thanks for all your mastering work! Really great stuff.

My recording is a little bass distorted but sounds pretty good. I managed to not have any "talkers = wankers" for most of the show just 2 dickheads behind me for 5 minutes talking about Actress!

Uploading now

Ill be here in a green BOC shirt

yaaaa saw you

THAT WAS AMAZING. I think I saw Bibio there?

Aw, why didn't you come and say hi?

Amazing show btw, probably one of the best shows i've been to my whole life, sound was great, it flowed really well. One problem was there was some people talking about absolutely mundane bullshit right behind me but i moved around so it wasn't a problem.

yaaaa saw you

Amazing show btw, probably one of the best shows i've been to my whole life, sound was great, it flowed really well. One problem was there was some people talking about absolutely mundane bullshit right behind me but i moved around so it wasn't a problem.

I only saw your post afterwards :P I actually was about to comment on your shirt but got distracted by something.. we were right behind you in line for the security pat down

My biggest gripe was people trying to take flash photography ugggggg

yaaaa saw you

I only saw your post afterwards :P I actually was about to comment on your shirt but got distracted by something.. we were right behind you in line for the security pat down

My biggest gripe was people trying to take flash photography ugggggg

oh shit, i think i ignorantly bypassed the line and got padded down first. sorry bout that.

Archived