IGNORED

My anxiety issues...

Lane Visitor

I wish everyone well and really recommend talking things through with a Cock & Ball Torture professional. I do believe that can be helpful.

cock & ball torture sometimes works on short runs for some psychological problems but a cock & ball torture therapist couldnt help lane to solve his initial problems, nor his presenting symptoms at that time

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over 2 years later and we're happily married with a dog lol

Really appreciate all of you guys who helped with support on this thread. It was definitely a hard time. We both grew and evolved ourselves and relationship significantly since that time.. literally like a different person. Anxiety is still a thing for me for sure, but I'm working on new ways to manage it.

And yeah, I too wouldn't hesitate to call myself manic or psycho sometimes with how neurotic I can be.. I don't know why I openly speak my mind like that on here, sometimes it's just stream of consciousness. I guess I figure obscure music nerds like us are safe on watmm to be crazy and vulnerable without judgement. I mean I have nothing to hide- I'm out about my craziness, all my friends and family know I can be a worry wort lol

EMDR is fkn heavy, if you got through that & the lady is still there, thats serious work which not everyone has the resolve to actualize

the therapy itself clears out the shit like nothing else, brutal sessions doe, have found the 48hrs after each week's focus are unlike any other experience

the dreams, eye's flickering when yer awake, sure part of the processing happens in r.e.m. sleep or at least your mind delves into the specific subjects that way after bi-lateral stimulation

if you feel the spiders coming, some follow up sessions might help, better to have in your repertoire but at least you know the process ;)

Archived