IGNORED

Entering a music partnership, advice needed

usagi

yeah but "DJ USAGI!"...

he's gonna be massive and i want in. can i invest in you please usagi? fuck this other guy.

Fuck yes, WATMM crowd funding DJ Usagi and EKT making sick beats we can manufacture the shit out of this and all be millionaires in a couple of years time and have hot tubs full of smart women

holy crap why didn't i think of that! yes crowdfund the production! part of the package for backers can be a copy of the finished LP.

if you can't find backers for the project to fulfill the budget, then it's surely a sign the business idea was a dud anyway.

(for some reason i'm now imagining the female terminator in liquid form filling a bath with just her face visible)

Yeah this. It's much more efficient and nobody is risking money plus if the project is really great the fans will surely help to push a great idea

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought about updating this.

basically, it didn't fire. a decent amount of material was created and promoted, some people were interested but there wasn't enough momentum, and it just hasn't gone anywhere beyond some radio play. we've called it a day and I'm being paid back my money in monthly instalments. we're still friends.

damn, that sucks, mostly for him I guess

in a way that makes me glad that I'm not making music that is on the verge of being popular

I thought about updating this.

basically, it didn't fire. a decent amount of material was created and promoted, some people were interested but there wasn't enough momentum, and it just hasn't gone anywhere beyond some radio play. we've called it a day and I'm being paid back my money in monthly instalments. we're still friends.

Glad you're still mates!

Archived