IGNORED

June 9th clip

Guest lost cloud

Guest lost cloud

Maybe some of you don't know this clip of boards of canada. I uploaded it on my ftp space so you can watch it if you want.

I think this clip is okay, but it's not hard to do that with a good song like june 9th!

June 9th clip

Tell me what do you think about!

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

This video is already available on YouTube, so everyone has probably watched it by now.

Both of them are from the WATMM BOC video contest which was held several years ago...

hey Joyrex do you still have any backup information on the whole contest? Background information, contestants, winners, ..., anything related to the contest at all??

Guest lost cloud
Both of them are from the WATMM BOC video contest which was held several years ago...

I am sorry to post things that are already posted but I wanted to know what you thinking about. I will do more research about boc videos because now I feel lost. :dizzy:

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

You should not try to post new things because we already know everything about BOC. :rolleyes:

Archived