IGNORED

Germany NYE attacks

YO303

That's the second time you claim I said something I didn't.

i usually read your posts with a voice in my head, i cant really explain it

in this post you sounded way more serious than usual

imo

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you're the one accusing people of such horrible things, so it'd be fitting if you find out who said what. What you're doing here is very irresponsible and mean.

Oh I remember now

You did this whole act before

When I accused you of doing something you absolutely did do

Fool me once, shame on you

Fool me twice, won't get fooled again

"AHHHHHHH" -Marilyn Manson

That's the second time you claim I said something I didn't.

i usually read your posts with a voice in my head, i cant really explain it

in this post you sounded way more serious than usual

imo

oh it's always super cereal, he just wants to appear aloof so he can troll without repercussion (something the accuse me of, but hell, don't I constantly face repercussion, my underhand scheme is just working so well for me, hah). Stealth troll if you will.

/we good ff, I'm just out in the open trolling you to pass the time, you like. [-;

// did I mention that he's also very sensitive heeh, ahh, mankind is nothing if not varied, I rekon ff is one of the good ones though

Guest WNS000

So far, the attacks were reported in:

Cologne

Hamburg

Düsseldorf

Stuttgart

Berlin

Zürich

Salzburg

Helsinki

Kalmar

All of the attacks were reported by victims as committed by Africans or Middle Easterners.

Cologne

Hamburg

Düsseldorf

Stuttgart

Berlin

Zürich

Salzburg

Helsinki

Kalmar

All of the attacks were reported by victims as committed by Africans or Middle Easterners.

Thanks Jev

Now delet with the weather! How's the weekend looking delet?

Okay Limpy, here: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/83768-isis/?p=2404928

Now apologize. Apologize or I will report you to the cyber police for continuous bullying.

Also, apologize for making me do your work. A lot of effort went into this.

What's going on with all this, hi, cyber police here, sorry mate, I've not been paying attention to the argument.

Cologne

Hamburg

Düsseldorf

Stuttgart

Berlin

Zürich

Salzburg

Helsinki

Kalmar

Apparently the next worry is the carnival season coming up. It really is deport all of them all time.

Delet.., you are the watmm police? No wonder we have zero black watmmers.

#Blackwatmmerslivesmatter

Watmm is more varied than you think. It's a music discussion forum though, not a 'insertvictimstatushere' safe space forum. So it's not something people bother to or need to bring up. What we think and enjoy together is all that matters, and all that should matter.

Thanks Jev

Now delet with the weather! How's the weekend looking delet?

lol

I don't get this, am I supposed to be doing some sort of hat dance because th news is worse than first related, I knew about the other cities already. I'm just not big on filling up this thread with info and rebuttals, just lob hand grenades in here on topic every now and then to grease the wheels. Been doing this for years, and slowly the worm is turning, we're getting over the hump, whatever. Hope we don't have to go through a collapse first.

Oh bloody hell, I accidently clicked limpy's fking Soundcloud again, dude, no one is actually listening to your music probably, it's all mistakes. Do you want that? I'm happy when one person listens to one song a week, and I still think that must've been an accident, but to know it's all accidental must be quite depressing.

heh

Watmm is more varied than you think. It's a music discussion forum though, not a 'insertvictimstatushere' safe space forum. So it's not something people bother to or need to bring up. What we think and enjoy together is all that matters, and all that should matter.

Thatt is word for word what commisioner Johnson said after 8 of his men raided the home of the most innocent black family in Orange County

Oh bloody hell, I accidently clicked limpy's fking Soundcloud again, dude, no one is actually listening to your music probably, it's all mistakes. Do you want that? I'm happy when one person listens to one song a week, and I still think that must've been an accident, but to know it's all accidental must be quite depressing.

heh

Can't you just turn off sigs?

no I just had to put someone's name in there, could've just written "now Jeff with the weather"

ahhhh, brilliant, I am so retarded. Hah, sorry man.

Thatt is word for word what commisioner Johnson said after 8 of his men raided the home of the most innocent black family in Orange County
Who what in the where now, I mean, now listen hiya boy. It's also, something Martin Luther King would have said between orgies, so your point is. [-; (delet giving you more meat as a treat to give you hope that you might achieve the feat of a defeat, of the undleefeatable, I have a dream on kiddoe).

Okay Limpy, here: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/83768-isis/?p=2404928

Now apologize. Apologize or I will report you to the cyber police for continuous bullying.

Also, apologize for making me do your work. A lot of effort went into this.

What's going on with all this, hi, cyber police here, sorry mate, I've not been paying attention to the argument.
Limpy has been a gosh darn bully, accusing me of saying things I never ever said. It it SICKENS me.

I should also apologize to you, for telling you to "shut up". That was not okay. But I was just so riled up by all these false accusations. But still: Not. Okay.

heh

Can't you just turn off sigs?

But I want normal everyday citizens sigs, I bet you're a gun control activist too, first they came for our sigs. Heh.

Archived