IGNORED

Germany NYE attacks

YO303

Guest WNS000

close the borders (is this even possible?)

Yes, that is technically possible (and expensive).

yes, but my question is, how the today's society and economics would deal with such isolation?

i'm looking at some people and i see is a lot of hate, which is sad,if there's gonna be something bad in the future, hate is weakness and those people who don't see the weak who screaming for help now, is doomed already,

also, these attacks, a cultural difference for sure and those individuals can improved, police and the state should work harder

Closed borders does not necessarily mean "no trading" or "no tourism". It would mean more control and more delay with border checks.

Yes, there is a lot of hate but rightfully so. People are frustrated with politics lying and not being able to cope with the immigration problems. People are also sick of naive and politically correct people. It is just a matter of time before some of them take "the justice" (whatever that means) in their own hands. I am afraid of that and hope for democratically elected politicians that are able to find acceptable solutions.

of course it should be that way, after the 9/11 the risk of terrorism should be priority, i'm talking more about cultural exchanging, some people seems want just to shut off without realising that we don't live in such world anymore and this all feels like no-go, i don't see a constructive solution here, politics should work harder

Why is cultural exchanging such a big thing anyway? What is it good for really? Can anybody give me a relevaent example of a cultural exchange that really meant something more than just university crowd stroking their chins saying "hmmm...interesting"?

Also why are borders such a problem? Can anyone elaborate? The world is hardly globalized imo.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty ironic of you to talk about 'valid truth'.

The west is not primarily responsible for the Sryian crisis, it's not even one of the main players, it has more responsibility for Iraq, but nowhere near the sole responsibility.

Western bombing was in no way responsible for demolishing Syrian cities, by far the biggest responsibility for that lies with Assad, then rebel groups shelling Assad protected regions, then bombing from Arab states and Russia. The US and France have had limited bombing directed at populated areas in Syria/Iraq during the current conflict, Britain almost none at all.

That was kind of my point. How can you be sure of your facts?

Were there internal disputes in the region? Sure. Did the neighbouring countries have apetites for each-other's resources? Quite possibly.

Did a third-party (west) become involved to exploit it? Quite possible. Did the west orchestrate and fuel the disputes? Also possible. It's not the first time.

Was Assad/Hussein/Etc a really bad guy, just weeks away from completing a Doomsday weapon to compete with western military projection? Maybe but highly unlikely.

If this was really a prince-on-a-white-horse rescue of western 'freedom' by 'Murica, why would they use so much mercenary force? If the military campaign is justified, why not sending regular troops?

Do you read Syrian/Iraqi independent media (if there's such thing)? Were you there on a investigative trip to find out the truth yourself?

Was your last sentence intended to soften the guilt of US, France and Britain? Poor job I hate to say.

what a

Closed borders does not necessarily mean "no trading" or "no tourism". It would mean more control and more delay with border checks.

Yes, there is a lot of hate but rightfully so. People are frustrated with politics lying and not being able to cope with the immigration problems. People are also sick of naive and politically correct people. It is just a matter of time before some of them take "the justice" (whatever that means) in their own hands. I am afraid of that and hope for democratically elected politicians that are able to find acceptable solutions.

what about re-releasing mein kampf to chill everyone out? http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/08/copies-of-hitlers-mein-kampf-go-on-sale-in-germany-for-first-time-in-70-years

Sorry, I don't understand your point. Care to explain?

sorry for the cynical, sarcasm just realise its unfortunate timing to re publish that book, if any time is good

It should never have been banned it made a mockery of the whole, "yay, we freed Europe from those horrible totalitarians, now they can be so free", thing, eventually it would have been some dusty academic tome on the back shelves of a university library. Just imagine how much hitter and the nazis would have faded from the public's consciousness if he hadn't been this lionised antihero for the past 70 years, filling up millions of hours of TV programming time. He would have been as forgotten by the public as some past mad king or pharaoh.

what a

what about re-releasing mein kampf to chill everyone out? http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/08/copies-of-hitlers-mein-kampf-go-on-sale-in-germany-for-first-time-in-70-years

Sorry, I don't understand your point. Care to explain?

sorry for the cynical, sarcasm just realise its unfortunate timing to re publish that book, if any time is good

It should never have been banned it made a mockery of the whole, "yay, we freed Europe from those horrible totalitarians, now they can be so free", thing, eventually it would have been some dusty academic tome on the back shelves of a university library. Just imagine how much hitter and the nazis would have faded from the publics consciousness if he hadn't been this lionised antihero for the past 70 years, filling up millions of hours of TV programming time. He would have been as forgotten by the public as some past mad king or pharaoh.

its always been readily available on the internet , also its only been banned in germany so if you really wanted it you could get it from elsewhere, just re-publishing at this time is unfortunate, its like throwing more waste onto a toxic fire thickening with oil laden smoke, choking the horizon line, with birds falling out of the sky like descending piles of dust, scavenged by ripped, torn hands ... sorry got carried away there

Guest transmisiones ferox

close the borders (is this even possible?)

Yes, that is technically possible (and expensive).

yes, but my question is, how the today's society and economics would deal with such isolation?

i'm looking at some people and i see is a lot of hate, which is sad,if there's gonna be something bad in the future, hate is weakness and those people who don't see the weak who screaming for help now, is doomed already,

also, these attacks, a cultural difference for sure and those individuals can improved, police and the state should work harder

of course it should be that way, after the 9/11 the risk of terrorism should be priority, i'm talking more about cultural exchanging, some people seems want just to shut off without realising that we don't live in such world anymore and this all feels like no-go, i don't see a constructive solution here, politics should work harder

Why is cultural exchanging such a big thing anyway? What is it good for really? Can anybody give me a relevaent example of a cultural exchange that really meant something more than just university crowd stroking their chins saying "hmmm...interesting"?

Also why are borders such a problem? Can anyone elaborate? The world is hardly globalized imo.

it means that society capable to keep order and prosperity to a greater good, all the different people in your everyday life, in order to achieve succes, you have to find a common point, exchange of the different beliefs

this has nothing to do with my question.

Mit gives context, plus watch the video, also, whilst you're here, go back to page two and school your countryman. Cheers luv

what fucking video, how can it even matter?

before we get previous years complaint numbers to compare with this year's this whole thread is pointless reddit bullshit.

(and i'm pretty sure they do exist and are very accurate, germans are very good at this stuff)

Mit gives context, plus watch the video, also, whilst you're here, go back to page two and school your countryman. Cheers luv

before we get previous years complaint numbers to compare with this year's this whole thread is pointless reddit bullshit.

(and i'm pretty sure they do exist and are very accurate, germans are very good at this stuff)

Video is on the first page darls. I was hoping this could be an issue that we see eye to eye on for once, would have been nice, /sob, heh, etc.

You can never be 100% certain about anything these days, but the most important thing to do is take info from multiple sources, and try and find corroborating evidence. Writing off the entire western journalistic edifice because of paranoid delusions certainly won't help, who does that leave you with aside from crazy people posting uninformed rants on youtube?
Was Assad/Hussein/Etc a really bad guy, just weeks away from completing a Doomsday weapon to compete with western military projection? Maybe but highly unlikely.
Assad was gassing and bombing his own civilians before the west intervened in any way, the civil war had already begun. If any foreign powers were destabilising the country prior to that it was Iran and Saudi Arabia. And I don't know why you're bringing Hussein into it, that's only tangentially related to the current situation.
If this was really a prince-on-a-white-horse rescue of western 'freedom' by 'Murica, why would they use so much mercenary force?
America isn't using any mercenary forces, the people of Syria are engaged in a legitimate civil war against an oppressive regime, along with lots of other non-legitimate foreign religious fascists piling on.
If the military campaign is justified, why not sending regular troops?
Because that worked out so well the last time...
Do you read Syrian/Iraqi independent media (if there's such thing)?
Yes, there is, and I do. And follow people who do so in far greater depth than I'm capable of.
Were you there on a investigative trip to find out the truth yourself?
No, were you?
Was your last sentence intended to soften the guilt of US, France and Britain? Poor job I hate to say.
No, I don't care about feelings of guilt. I was correcting your erroneous assertion that the west has been primarily responsible for bombing middle eastern civilians in the current conflict.

If women stayed at home this wouldn't be a problem.

my opinion is we should simply kill everybody, that would solve most of the problems imo
That is even better.

Video is on the first page darls. I was hoping this could be an issue that we see eye to eye on for once, would have been nice, /sob, heh, etc.

the videos (and everything else you post) is complete garbage and doesn't address the question i raised.

If women stayed at home this wouldn't be a problem.

/invests in chain of burka stores, but then rethinks business model when he realises that the women can't come to the store without accompanying male family member aren't even allowed to drive. /sells shares in westfield and other shopping centre stock. Relying on a man to be there when you shop, when men hate shopping with women, foot traffic will plummet /divests holdings in mall food court chains

the videos (and everything else you post) is complete garbage and doesn't address the question i raised.
We've already established that you don't watch them, so your claim is bunk, I just thought we might be reaching a breakthrough, you out of everyone here would be rubbing his hands (at least secretly, don't lie, we know it's happening) over this whole thing, we have over a decade of posting to establish that this would be the case. Anyway, I'll stop inviting pointless retorts from the disengenuous.

delete, we need factual numbers of rape/sex assault reports by years in that area, not some fucking mumblings of a random red pill neckbeard from youtube, do you get why this is important?

You can never be 100% certain about anything these days, but the most important thing to do is take info from multiple sources, and try and find corroborating evidence. Writing off the entire western journalistic edifice because of paranoid delusions certainly won't help, who does that leave you with aside from crazy people posting uninformed rants on youtube?

Assad was gassing and bombing his own civilians before the west intervened in any way, the civil war had already begun. If any foreign powers were destabilising the country prior to that it was Iran and Saudi Arabia. And I don't know why you're bringing Hussein into it, that's only tangentially related to the current situation.

If this was really a prince-on-a-white-horse rescue of western 'freedom' by 'Murica, why would they use so much mercenary force?

America isn't using any mercenary forces, the people of Syria are engaged in a legitimate civil war against an oppressive regime, along with lots of other non-legitimate foreign religious fascists piling on.

If the military campaign is justified, why not sending regular troops?

Because that worked out so well the last time...

Do you read Syrian/Iraqi independent media (if there's such thing)?

Yes, there is, and I do. And follow people who do so in far greater depth than I'm capable of.

Were you there on a investigative trip to find out the truth yourself?

No, were you?

No, I don't care about feelings of guilt. I was correcting your erroneous assertion that the west has been primarily responsible for bombing middle eastern civilians in the current conflict.

You talk about getting your information from multiple sources then bring up the gassing his own people lie, which even the UN inspector said he didn't do. It was isis or whatever they were called at that time, because it was after Kerry warned it would happen and was pushing for intervention, then on the day the inspectors show up and across the road from where they were going to be the gas attack takes place, against his own core alawite supporters, people that have been massacred by the invading armies. Clearly you are not very well versed on this matter and should defer to those with more experience in such things before you attempt to school others.

delete, we need factual numbers of rape/sex assault reports by years in that area, not some fucking mumblings of a random red pill neckbeard from youtube, do you get why this is important?

Well we know that it's going unreported in the camps and the people being most harassed by these men are the women and girls in the camps. You be the champ and get us the figures, I'm about done for today and was mostly addressing blow back and having some fun.

You talk about getting your information from multiple sources then bring up the gassing his own people lie, which even the UN inspector said he didn't do it. It was isis or whatever they were called at that time, because it was after Kerry warned it would happen and was pushing for intervention, then on the day the inspectors show up and across the road from where they were going to be the gas attack takes place, against his own core alawite supporters, people that have been massacred by the invading armies. Clearly you are no very well versed on this matter and should defer to those with more experience in such things before you attempt to school others.

you really need to stop peddling lies you hear on inforwars podcasts. what you have just said is patently untrue.

Guest WNS000

it means that society capable to keep order and prosperity to a greater good, all the different people in your everyday life, in order to achieve succes, you have to find a common point, exchange of the different beliefs

I still don't understand.

Archived