IGNORED

Germany NYE attacks

YO303

What do you guys think about the current situation in germany?https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/3zxxhi/reports_of_sexual_assaults_on_women_across/

Anti-migrant propaganda? To me the numbers seem to insane to be true but i dont know either way its bad that this is in the news :( even if its lies and exaggerations its wood for the shit fire its burning right now (and of course if its true feel for the victims)

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a couple days ago i read about the attacks at the train station in cologne. seems totally nuts. dozens to a hundred (?) men lined up with an alley in the middle and women leaving the station through the alley getting groped/assaulted and reports of a couple rapes. many reports coming from different places/people so it's unlikely just propaganda.. though what the media does with it now is up in the air isn't it.

there's a bunch of posts about it on reddit over last couple days

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/3zmahc/german_chancellor_merkel_disgust_at_new_year_gang/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35237173

kind of tough to just chalk it up to cultural differences but there are differences.. but seems a bunch of men gathered in any one place with a few pints in them or at a NYC puerto rican day parade etc and all kinds of groping and assault is going to happen.

seems at least in cologne's case the cops could step up their presence a bit.

Probably true (the assaults I mean), but I didn't read anything to suggest that migrants were the perps.

Is that what they're saying now???

^^ the women said they were assaulted by men of "arabic and north african appearance". also, according to reports, police were called to the area because someone was using fireworks (this happened around new years) which weren't allowed. the police dispersed people but those people returned. this is when the assaults began to occur. supposedly this was organized, but one woman said she saw the attackers carrying their "residence certificates" indicating they were migrants.

Probably true (the assaults I mean), but I didn't read anything to suggest that migrants were the perps.

Is that what they're saying now???

^^ the women said they were assaulted by men of "arabic and north african appearance". also, according to reports, police were called to the area because someone was using fireworks (this happened around new years) which weren't allowed. the police dispersed people but those people returned. this is when the assaults began to occur. supposedly this was organized, but one woman said she saw the attackers carrying their "residence certificates" indicating they were migrants.

Wow. Just wow.

Cue zeff saying it was the women's fault and they were just trying to harvest migrant cum

*wanders in waving migrant certificate around like a drying Polaroid, stuffs it in pocket, quickly exits*

this is a bit witch hunt-like. unfortunately because the police didn't deal with it well (women felt the police were too stretched on NYE to help them), no arrests were made so we know nothing beyond Arab and North African description (right???) but of course, we'll discover who they are if it is an ongoing problem.

but like we significantly contributed to the creation of the crisis so we have a responsibility to sort it out no?

No-one has a responsibility to get raped or sexually assaulted?

edit: I know that's not what you're saying.

derp

but like we significantly contributed to the creation of the crisis so we have a responsibility to sort it out no?

wtf are you evening saying?

wtf are you evening saying?

I'm not "evening saying" anything.

I just don't understand the point of what you said.

The western world contributed significantly to the migrant situation, yes.

What does that have to do with a bunch of women getting sexually assaulted or even possibly raped?

Ridiculous in general

At least it happened in a civilized country though where rape is taken very seriously. Imagine if this happened in {middle eastern country}. Oh yeah it did yesterday, and the day before that, and tomorrow...

need more police on the streets. refugees will be displaced and maladjusted, this sort of thing is fucked-up but possible. people are animals, man.

I have to say though I'm not seeing as much fact on the when-where-how. surely there must be some concrete evidence.

Ridiculous in general

At least it happened in a civilized country though where rape is taken very seriously. Imagine if this happened in {middle eastern country}. Oh yeah it did yesterday, and the day before that, and tomorrow...

or India.. where it happened to a 2 yr old baby who was then left bleeding in a park. a 5 year old was raped by 3 men as well. continuous rape of minors is a thing over there. not that it doesn't/hasn't happened in the US. happened in miami in the 80s/90s. should we talk about africa?

anyway... seems a mess to figure out other than the obvious thing to do of finding the culprit(s) and arresting them and making a big deal out of it.

is there any kind of cultural outreach type of thing that happens for refugees? a slide show or something?

need more police on the streets. refugees will be displaced and maladjusted, this sort of thing is fucked-up but possible. people are animals, man.

I have to say though I'm not seeing as much fact on the when-where-how. surely there must be some concrete evidence.

no cameras in the train stations?

yeah.. people are animals.

What is with this current epidemic of "it's the West's fault" stuff?

Is this like our answer to Original Sin or Jewish shame?

It kinda needs to stop lol

America has caused many problems globally

but this isn't one of them

This is a cultural issue, plain and simple

My Sudanese neighbor used to tell me about Sudan

And it was fucking shocking

(E.g. "If non-Muslim sleeps with Muslim, they die")

Again, as much as we want to think that

Deep down all cultures have the same decent progressive humanist feminist (et all) values

It's simply not true

And as fucked up as America and other Western countries are

We're at least half-decent at frowning upon things that indeed should be frowned upon

To be clear: this uncomfortable fact is not cause to treat people of other cultures poorly

But we simply can't buy into the nice-sounding farce of cultural relativism

Some norms, values and ideas are indeed better than others

Let's please just reckon with this fact

"AHHHHHHH" -Marilyn Manson

:facepalm:

Speak, my friend

Also, I wasn't gonna mention this

But a few years ago there was a long, terrifying string of robberies and sexual assaults

(My g/f was one of the victims)

It actually kickstarted a little neighborhood watch program

And unfortunately, they were all committed by recent migrants from Sudan and Somalia

(Bear in mind that I am totally pro-immigration)

Now, I feel weird saying that aloud

As it runs contrary to some of my optimistic thoughts about humanity

But of course it has zero to do with race

And everything to do with culture (and socioeconomics)

I mean, speak my friend

Which PC taboo did I violate this time? :P

What is with this current epidemic of "it's the West's fault" stuff?

Is this like our answer to Original Sin or Jewish shame?

It kinda needs to stop lol

America has caused many problems globally

but this isn't one of them

This is a cultural issue, plain and simple

My Sudanese neighbor used to tell me about Sudan

And it was fucking shocking

(E.g. "If non-Muslim sleeps with Muslim, they die")

Again, as much as we want to think that

Deep down all cultures have the same decent progressive humanist feminist (et all) values

It's simply not true

And as fucked up as America and other Western countries are

We're at least half-decent at frowning upon things that indeed should be frowned upon

To be clear: this uncomfortable fact is not cause to treat people of other cultures poorly

But we simply can't buy into the nice-sounding farce of cultural relativism

Some norms, values and ideas are indeed better than others

Let's please just reckon with this fact

Sure but what do we allow in our culture? What do we not frown upon maybe as much as we should?

Migrating to Germany is kind of walking in to the belly of [a] beast. Expect to be used as a political tool and for few to question it or give the freedom of a voice that's heard.

Archived