IGNORED

Track-by-track artwork for Autechre releases

TheTransitionary

Anyone know where to get HQ copies of the track-by-track artwork for Quaristice, Quadrange, and Oversteps?

I extracted the individual artworks from the elseq mp3s to add to my flac copy, and thought it was cool being able to look at the individual artwork while playing through the tracks. I'd like to do the same with the other releases that have individual art but I can't find them anywhere... I used to have MP3 copies of oversteps and quadrange from Bleep which had them embedded a while back, but I deleted them to replace with flac CD rips and now when I download from bleep again, there is only the main artwork there.

If anyone could help me source any of these I can happily zip up everything I've got including official HQ artwork from bleep for a bunch of their other releases and share

Here are the ones for Quaristice. I asked previously on WATMM whether they're in the right order and was told that they are. Here are the ones for Quadrange, I think they're in the wrong order though.

Here are the ones for Quaristice. I asked previously on WATMM whether they're in the right order and was told that they are. Here are the ones for Quadrange, I think they're in the wrong order though.

Thanks for the links!

I eventually found the Oversteps art, I uploaded it here. That's the official art extracted at full size from the original Bleep MP3 download, in order.

Another dude on Reddit remade the Quaristice and Quadrange art in higher quality too.

Here is a ZIP with all Ae LP, EP, and LIVE art + track-by-tracks for those with them. The artworks are official (from Bleep downloads) where I had them and the best quality version I could find up to 1000x1000 if not. I included the guy above's remakes of the Quaristice era art too.

you should have asked stephan mathieu what to do first

I did and he said everything is shit anyway and that I don't have a screen to see the pixels clear enough to tell the difference.

but he can clearly hear the difference between PNG and HDMI compression

what a guy

ah ok then. i too always return to him when i have technical issues. yes, what a guy!

now my mp3s are broken because the missing jpeg dithering makes them clip at 23Hz.

FUCK,

i knew it! call stephan asap!

Archived