IGNORED

what is your favourite Dave Bowie song RIP :( fuck 2016 ?

perunamuusi

Quite honestly, I like his electronic years best of all because that's when I actually got into him. I have known his music all my life, but wouldn't have considered myself a fan until about 1995 or so. With that, my favorite songs of his are I'm Deranged, Little Wonder, and Dead Man Walking. I also like Golden Years and How Does the Grass Grow? a whole lot.

I like stuff from his whole career. I just have a particular fondness for his 1995-2001 period.

My only gripe with him is Ashes to Ashes when those massive storm-cloud synth lines come in right at the end? I always want them to last for another 10 minutes. But then there's the perfect sonic magic trick....Bowie was the greatest left-field pop artist of all time. No one will beat him.

I kind of always respected The Cure in a similar vein as a artist/band who could write perfect pop singles but by a flip of a coin could write perfect dark tunes. I think Bowie and Smith have a lot in common.

My only gripe with him is Ashes to Ashes when those massive storm-cloud synth lines come in right at the end? I always want them to last for another 10 minutes. But then there's the perfect sonic magic trick....Bowie was the greatest left-field pop artist of all time. No one will beat him.

I kind of always respected The Cure in a similar vein as a artist/band who could write perfect pop singles but by a flip of a coin could write perfect dark tunes. I think Bowie and Smith have a lot in common.

I completely agree with all of this

I completely agree with all of this

That's cool. I'm tired and drunk. And signing out of watmm. Goodnight.

5:15 The Angels Have Gone. All the way.

Heathen was a pretty cool album, though there were some obvious sour spots. Surprisingly got into The Next Day recently and really loving that as a whole. 

Archived