IGNORED

what is your favourite Dave Bowie song RIP :( fuck 2016 ?

perunamuusi

Laugh at me (for some reason I figure this isn't a respected bowie song lol) but I'd have to probably say "Let's Dance" if only for the fact that I remember it being played so much when I was growing up.

and yes fuck 2016 what a terrible year for artists dying... =(

Can't really pick a favorite. I'm not even a real Bowie fan but, when news got out that he'd died and they played his music on the radio all day, I realized I knew practically all of those songs and liked most of them, too. So that says something I guess.

Since I don't have some bad-ass favorite to share, I'll add one to the "too recent/mainstream to be cool" pile instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avJt0SQec0I

Laugh at me (for some reason I figure this isn't a respected bowie song lol) but I'd have to probably say "Let's Dance" if only for the fact that I remember it being played so much when I was growing up.

and yes fuck 2016 what a terrible year for artists dying... =(

I genuinely love let's dance, it's got just the right edge of melancholy to it combined with massive catchiness that you only get in really good pop songs.

Hard to name a favourite though, depends on your mood. At the moment I'll go for:

Sound and vision

Station to station

Blackstar

Subterraneans

Archived