IGNORED

Has Assange and Wikileaks been compromised ?

YO303

One of the most wanted man in the world walks into the embassy of a Russian allied and is offered protection, in return he has to give the keys to Wikileaks to Russian intelligence 

Wikileaks activities on twitter are a bit strange, defending trump and Russia and attacking western countries, today they accused the UK of interfering in the 2016 US elections ...

Maybe trump really is this antiestablishment truth seeker guy and western forces are actively trying to stop him

on the other hand 70 years of life lived and pre-, during , post-election behaviour  shows trump is a deranged pathological liar who uses mafia tactics to get what he wants 

The world is an interesting place right now, better to be an observer than fall in the trap of tribalism 

we might get Einstein's ww3 after all

enjoy life and be good to each other,  thats all we can do while these cunts play their little games 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they have been. The timing during this election was a bit unfortunate, but I don't seem any proof that Wikileaks is doing anything other than receiving sources, vetting/redacting, then releasing. I don't think its their fault that it didn't work out in favor of the left. If a whistleblower dropped a pile of dirt on Donnie I am still confident they would release it as timely as possible.

Could be wrong though..

the faster we realize we are being fed poison by both side the better chance we have to reclaim our severity of the mind 

the amount of misinformation being thrown round atm is insane, is it dumb of me to question the motives of an organization playing  huge part in public opinion? Wikileaks is influencing the public in a huge way. Why is trump being helped so much? if trump really was this great warrior that many claim he is I would be on his side but I see no evidence of his greatness

I think the whole thing (Trump etc.) is a massive conspiracy to stop you guys making music, and instead waste time following arguments on the internet

I don't want this to be an argument, I want a civil discussion about currents important events cause they are a lot of fun to discuss 

I am not an ideologue, I am an observer of the tv show called  "Homo Sapiens Sapiens "

Do we have any updates on this thing?

Wikileaks latest insurance files don't match hashes

Yeah, check out the recent AMA for his rather shady explanation

huh a bunch of commenters say this super shady. i have to say i don't totally understand this, but these dudes are saying wikileaks IS compromised.

"Edit: I'm going to take his response as a reason to disassociate myself from my support of Wikileaks and Julian Assange. His refusal to provide verification proves that he has been compromised in a significant way. This goes against the initial purpose of the keys, and I believe is the canary in the coal mine, the signal we've been waiting for that Wikileaks and Assange are not what they once were."

-Lobshta90

wikileaks twitter feed is my evidence, everything seems calculated to help trump 

if they are helping trump I want to know why maybe their reasons will convince me to like trump

So how do you smooth out the rough edges (e.g. micro-shadows, creases, etc) of this technology?

Blast the subject with weird lighting so our pattern-detection doesn't mind the fact that he looks like a smooth-skinned GTA character.

I've never read much into WikiLeaks but I did skim through the AMA and the general idea seemed to be that his answers were really beating around the bush and kinda shady, a lot of people seemed to be under the impression that WikiLeaks was indeed compromised.

I've never read much into WikiLeaks but I did skim through the AMA and the general idea seemed to be that his answers were really beating around the bush and kinda shady, a lot of people seemed to be under the impression that WikiLeaks was indeed compromised.

It's pretty easy to coerce a person with a family

(Although I have no idea what's really going on)

Archived