06. Something About You

07. Summer Girl

08. Nights Out In The Jungle

09. Dr Buzz

10. We Can Do It

11. Vitamin

12. Carla

First album since 2010’s ‘Rock Dust Light Star’

“The inspiration for ‘Automaton’ is in recognition of the rise of artificial intelligence and technology in our world today and how we as humans are beginning to forget the more pleasant, simple and eloquent things in life and in our environment including our relationship with one another as human beings,” says frontman Jay Kay of the new record, which is out on March 31.

Those first few versus swing hard for me. I rather dig it. Haven't listened to them since the early 2000's. So not familiar with more current releases.

Is it derivative? sure. Not going to get into sound comparisons to other artists. 

Those first few versus swing hard for me. I rather dig it. Haven't listened to them since the early 2000's. So not familiar with more current releases.

Is it derivative? sure. Not going to get into sound comparisons to other artists. 

You really should listen to Rock Dust Light Star then, it was a really great album. Really excited about all that, gotta love Jamiroquai :music: Hopefully they'll do a tour, got the chance to see them live in 2010 and it was amazing !

Archived