IGNORED

Vordhosbn (Piano Cover with Sheet Music)

Scarb0

Hey guys,

over the holidays i finally took the time again to do a longer transcription.

You can check it out here:

Im happy to share sheet music/MIDI with you guys, so just message me on here or send me an email at youtubechannelll@web.de if youre interested.

Happy new year! :)

Hm, Phonatacid isnt that ideal since its 10 minutes long and i wanna do full versions of the songs. It could be nice tho, i feel like there would be a lot of copy pasting going on if u translate it to a piano score :D But i really plan on doing more stuff again, i forgot how much fun it is to do those things. The other day someone on youtube requested "every day", i think thats a good idea.

Love your covers, man. How much of his stuff follows music theory rules? I read somewhere on here about the chord progressions in Organ28 and I'm baffled at how someone who admitted to not knowing how to read or write music would be able to sort of "accidentally" use standard chord progressions and scales. Is a lot of it standard music theory or random notes that just sound great.

but he could be recycling things he heard. so you can deffo reach that level and then have someone point out that you're following music theory

then it would just be easy labels to call sounds cos someone else already thunk it

i like the idea

Love your covers, man. How much of his stuff follows music theory rules? I read somewhere on here about the chord progressions in Organ28 and I'm baffled at how someone who admitted to not knowing how to read or write music would be able to sort of "accidentally" use standard chord progressions and scales. Is a lot of it standard music theory or random notes that just sound great.

A lot of people that make music and don't know anything about theory tend to use standard chord progressions and scales without realizing it. Probably because so much Western music is limited to simple major/minor progressions that they end up sounding "right" to the ear. 

On another note, hey Scarb0, would you be at all interested in doing this with any of the BoC repertoire? 

Archived