IGNORED

DJ Food [playing] with [some] Boc [tracks] - april 6th!!!!!

phudoshin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the Soundcrash email:

We are proud to announce that Ninja Tune’s very own DJ Food will be performing a very special gig at the intimate Archspace on April 6th.

The electronic downtempo duo Boards of Canada will join DJ Food with an AV set for a night that cannot be missed.

“DJ Food is doing things with turntables that no one else is.” – Pitchfork

jizz away

im bring my sunshine recorder

Those stupid fucks at soundcrash just issued this "correction" - thanks a whole helluva lot :/

We are proud to announce that Ninja Tune’s very own DJ Food will be performing a very special gig at the intimate Archspace on April 6th.

im bring my sunshine recorder

Those stupid fucks at soundcrash just issued this "correction" - thanks a whole helluva lot :/

We are proud to announce that Ninja Tune’s very own DJ Food will be performing a very special gig at the intimate Archspace on April 6th.

so does that mean ye boc or no boc?

They ommited this part "The electronic downtempo duo Boards of Canada will join DJ Food with an AV set for a night that cannot be missed."

I mean how the fuck can they get THAT so wrong?

Maybe they want it on the down low? But jesus christ what a fuckup

Just to be cheeky... I do not conform to the internet and do not really care as this title explains all.. Even i in my dumb haze i only read this as DJ Food (whomever he/she is) as mixing tunes by Boards Of Canada, Not performing with boards Of Canada....

Even if i am wrong you'd only get a fake sorry or pretense that i felt stupid...(pretend LOL for the internet inserted here)

Anyway i had a dream in which i woke up with 7 warning points so maybe this is the comment in which i obtain them points...

Guest Chesney

Yeah that's how I read it and how most would as I only clicked the link not had the email. So the email stated that BoC would be joining but this is not the case?

If so, proper fuckup by them, cheeky sods.

Just got this email:

Riccardo Viozzi <riccardo.soundcrash@gmail.com>
11:40 AM (6 minutes ago)
to bcc: me 

HHey, 

Thanks for buying a ticket for DJ FOOD at Archspace.

Due to a typo in our mailer, it sounded like Boards of Canda would be performing with DJ FOOD at Archspace.

We apologise for the mistake, however, we are massively looking forward for a great show from DJ FOOD.

Any questions let me know

Best

Even i in my dumb haze i only read this as DJ Food (whomever he/she is) as mixing tunes by Boards Of Canada, Not performing with boards Of Canada....

Same. I fail to envision The Grand Return of BoC Live™ as a support slot for DJ FOOD in a 300 capacity venue.

Archived