IGNORED

Premier League 2018/2019

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

79026689.jpg

So you're saying another two decades of United domination of English top flight football is just around the corner (is 5 seasons just around the corner? :cry: )? I'll have that.

could be a while @ this rate, Tommy Doherty still pissed up kickin around? only teasing

good riddance imho, few years from now it'll be "Mourinho who?" @ Old Trafford, if you can consolidate European football over the next five/ten years it will be an achievement

w/Mozza, can't help but see the cunt as Chelski to the core, not shaking hands with x/y/z & the representation of a shit watered down catenaccio that usually flattered to deceive, add some stardust & a few hundred million quid.....zee speshials one

typical we play you lot 1st game after a new manager installed, he was way out of his depth during his stint here & thing's could free-fall yet

I think OGS will do a lot better, he’s had loads more experience and he’s not managing shit players. ;)

Mourinho was indeed one of the best managers in the world over the 10years prior to taking on United (and excluding that last season at Chelsea). His tactics were sorely outdated and he couldn’t adapt. Bit shit for all involved over the last 2.5 seasons at United, but it’s in the past.

First time scoring five since fergie left, more importantly it was how we won. Even four against Fulham was more down to Fulham being shit in the first half.

We genuinely dominated Cardiff.

they timed the sacking well, Cardiff away, Huddersfield and Bounremouth at home is hardly a baptism of fire. Mourinho probably would have found a way to drop points in at least one of those games, but new manager bounce probably enough to elevate the performances for a few games at least, after that we'll see if he's actually any use. I'm pretty sure Spurs away in January will put a damper on any hopes of getting into the top 4, should still be able to salvage a EL spot I suppose.

Avatar Bet: Liverpool wins nothing and we qualify for CL.

I wouldn't bet on Liverpool winning the league, City are still slight favourites for me. No chance on United finishing top four though, baring an asteroid taking out the North London derby or something.

well we've only one a single trophy in the nearly 10 years since Rafa left, so no, not massively confident of anything. we certainly should be winning something this year, we're good enough, just need a bit of luck and the mentality to not cock it up.

well we've only one a single trophy in the nearly 10 years since Rafa left, so no, not massively confident of anything. we certainly should be winning something this year, we're good enough, just need a bit of luck and the mentality to not cock it up.

Right - not confident enough in your side to make even a non-financial wager. Comprende.

FUCK OFF

lmao love u chenny. de gea played exceptionally well, but united played excellently much to my annoyance. Spurs didn't play poorly either but things that needed to go our way, well... just didn't. too bad. united are such a bogey team for us.

Archived